Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm shopping early this year.. and i was looking for an unusual box to put my present for my bf in. I hope he doesnt come on this forum!!! I would post what i got him.. but i'm in fear of him seeing it! I was looking for a box in the shape of a guitar (he plays guitar)... but i cant find anything online.
The box only has to be big enough to fit an Envelope. Can anyone help me?

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
hmm my hubby plays guitar too...let me look on the sites he frequents and see if i see n e thing. any particular kind? acoustic? electric? etc?

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
man i wouldnt think it would be that hard to find, but im not having n e luck yet....have u called the music stores to see if they know?

·
Registered
7,741 Posts

·
Registered
7,741 Posts

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
hehe yeah...if i need something im gonna get u to find it LOL j/k!

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Originally posted by Kodie@Dec 30 2004, 01:43 PM
I'm shopping early this year.. and i was looking for an unusual box to put my present for my bf in.  I hope he doesnt come on this forum!!!  I would post what i got him.. but i'm in fear of him seeing it!  I was looking for a box in the shape of a guitar (he plays guitar)... but i cant find anything online. 
  The box only has to be big enough to fit an Envelope.  Can anyone help me?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=26356
[/QUOTE]
I'm sorry I don't have anything like that. When I first read your post, I was about to run out to the garage to retrieve the guitar box we had just discarded. But I see that you need something much smaller. Good luck finding what you need.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts