Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sponsor a little girl named Vanni at Peke a Tzu Rescue Organization. Jan Collins is the owner and rescues all small breeds. She does a wonderful job with all of her babies. Vanni is 16 and has only one eye. I've been sponsoring her for about a year and a half. She's a puppy mill mommy rescue. Jan had a very difficult time getting Vanni out of there. I received an email late last night asking for prayers for Vanni from Jan. Vanni is at the end now with several health issues. Please, keep her in your thoughts and prayers. She's such a very special little girl to me. (She's at the bottom of the page.)
Peke A Tzu Rescue Available for Adoption Page 1

Last Christmas, I sent her a huge bed. She loved it and Jan took a photo for the foster journal page. She was so happy and knew it was for her! It was the first gift she's ever received. That made me so sad.

The rescue org is located in Michigan. Last June was her 16th Birthday. I had Three Dog Bakery send her a Birthday cake, Birthday bandana, and pupcakes for her and all her guests to enjoy. It was a wonderful day. (Vanni's party is listed under June 23, 2010.)
Peke A Tzu Rescue Foster Journal

Thank you for listening and your prayers.

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
Oh, Suzy, I am so sorry. Vanni's story touched my heart. Thank heavens she was able to get out of the puppy mill and spend her final days safe and loved. Bless you for sponsoring this special girl.

·
Registered
5,433 Posts
Oh my goodness! so many little uncared for babies out there :( I am happy you stepped up to the plate and helped this little one :grouphug: I hope she pulls through but I guess 16 is a pretty full life. Hard to see them go :crying:

·
Premium Member
24,173 Posts
Heavenly Father, I come to you with a thankful heart, thank you Lord for your precious gift of animals, these precious little ones only ask to be loved, they give so much in return. My heart breaks for little Vanni, she's a special little one, she's been through so much in her 16 years, I thank you Lord for giving her a home in her last years with people who love her. I ask Lord for a peaceful passing with loved ones around her. Soon little Vanni will have a new body, no pain, she will run free and not be fearful. Thank you Lord for the love Suzi has for little Vanni, she has a heart of gold, may she feel your comfort and peace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone for the support.

Oh my goodness! so many little uncared for babies out there :( I am happy you stepped up to the plate and helped this little one :grouphug: I hope she pulls through but I guess 16 is a pretty full life. Hard to see them go :crying:
You're exactly right. She has lived a long life, and I know Jan will make the selfless decision to let Vanni cross over to the Rainbow Bridge when it's time. I think Jan is trying to emotionally prepare me for what is to come. I'm not sure why I'm having such a hard time accepting this.

Heavenly Father, I come to you with a thankful heart, thank you Lord for your precious gift of animals, these precious little ones only ask to be loved, they give so much in return. My heart breaks for little Vanni, she's a special little one, she's been through so much in her 16 years, I thank you Lord for giving her a home in her last years with people who love her. I ask Lord for a peaceful passing with loved ones around her. Soon little Vanni will have a new body, no pain, she will run free and not be fearful. Thank you Lord for the love Suzi has for little Vanni, she has a heart of gold, may she feel your comfort and peace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen
THANK YOU, Paula for this prayer. I printed it out and have prayed it several times. Each time I pray your beautiful prayer, it makes me cry, but, gives me some inner peace. So, thank you again for taking the time to write this prayer for me. It meant so much to me.

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Suzi - I'm so sorry. You and the rescue have been such a blessing to Vanni and I'm sure, she to you, knowing what a difference you've made in her life. Looking at that sweet face and knowing what she endured before is unthinkable. :smcry: Even though she never got a a forever home what wonderful presents you provided to make her feel special. If this indeed is her time to go, which I would gather at that age, may she pass peacefully knowing she was truly loved at last on this earth and may she frolic and enjoy life beyond. Sending prayer and love to her.:grouphug:

·
Registered
10,733 Posts
I read all those sad little pupsters stories,OMG so sad. such adorable faces,you want to take them all home.... So many fluffs so few homes..... thank you for carring for Vanni the best way you could,if she could she'd give you a big kissie.
At least now she's surrounded by love!

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Aww, sweet Vanni - thank you for sponsoring her and sending her that awesome cake to celebrate her 16th birthday wow! It's so sad that she's spent 16 years in fear of everything and I hope that she spends the rest of her life in comfort and I'm sure with lots of love.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts