Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This weekend we are at a show in ventura and we met up with Pam and Jackie (socalyte with Cosette) Wow, another weekend of gorgeous weather and great friends!

The day started off early with maltese at 9am. Emma wound up going Best of Breed so she is now....

Grand Champion Bellarata's Glee By Design :chili::chili::chili::aktion033::aktion033:

Marina showed Emma to her championship and now her Grand Championship, so again - not bad for a 12 year old!

Emma with her BOB ribbon (all of these pics were taken by Pam)

Me at the front with Andrew, Marina with Emma second and our friend Ashley

Truffles supporting her sister and saying that could have been her :thumbsup:

Then we had a wonderful lunch at our favorite restaurant with the out door patio in Ventura - as you can imagine, all the fluffy white dogs got lots of attention!!

Once back at the fairground, Marina got ready for Junior showmanship and she had an extra little dog to show...

A Long Coat Chihuahua! Flower is owned by a friend of ours and we picked her up this week and Marina showed her in the breed ring.

Here is Emma and Flower

Flower and Marina in the ring

And not only did they win their class, but Flower went Winners Bitch and got the points! It was only 2 points (not a major) but pretty neat that they just went in there and won :thumbsup:

Juniors was next and while they did not do anything in the class, Marina and Andrew showed very well

Here is Jackie and the oh so cute and spunky Cosette!

Emma and Flower back at the hotel. They were tired!

Thank you Pam for the pics! It was a great day and I'm so glad you were able to be there to see Emma win her grand championship! Emma is only the 8th maltese to earn the title and the 2nd in california. :aktion033:

·
Registered
5,433 Posts
How fantastic :chili::chili: :aktion033::aktion033: Congratulations to you all. You must be so excited. Huge party at your house???

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
:cheer::cheer:CONGRATULATIONS!!! :chili::chili::chili:
you must be so proud :):):) this is wonderful!

·
Registered
762 Posts
YAY!!!!! Congrats to Marina and Grand Champ Emma. They are amazing together. And that little Flower is really cute. Way to go Marina for going Winners Bitch with her.

My little Hungarian friend looks amazing as always too.

Fantastic pics. Sounds like it was a great time.

·
Premium Member
3,223 Posts
Love it!!!

Stacy, you and Marina are just doing such an amazing job with your dogs. I was thinking today just how far you have come in a relatively short period of time. Your success is truly inspiring. :D

·
Premium Member
1,280 Posts
:partytime: WOW What a wonderful weekend !! Congratulations for GRAND CHAMPION EMMA! :cheer: And Marina getting points with Flower.. how fun!! AND that this was all experienced in amazing weather..

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Wow Stacy Congratulations!!!! :cheer:

Amazing work from you and Marina!!! And congrats to little Flower, she's gorgeous!

·
Premium Member
20,073 Posts
Just shows you that with the right ingredients......the best....handler, dog, groomer.....you can't lose!

Stacy, is this some sort of record from birth to Grand Championship???

Congratulation!!!:aktion033::aktion033:

·
Premium Member
Sandi-- w/Kitzel (Kitzi) & Lisel (Lisi)
17,980 Posts
:aktion033::aktion033::aktion033::chili::chili::chili::cheer::celebrate - firewor

Gee, words fail me here! I am soooo happy for ALL of you!
Kitzel is too!

·
Premium Member
1,722 Posts
Congratulations Stacy, Marina and Emma. :chili: Wow and Wow is about all I can say. Your Emma is just beautiful and deserves that Grand Champion after her name. Hugs,Edie

·
Premium Member
4,623 Posts
It was a fabulous day! I was so excited to see Emma (Truffies sister) become the Grand Champion that she is!! And it was really fun meeting Jackie (socalyte) and Cozette. And another thing happened! Little Cozette was photographed by the local newpaper and her pic is there this morning. I pulled the pic off the online version of the paper:

Canine competitors : Ventura Photo Galleries : Ventura County Star: Local Ventura, California News Delivered Throughout the Day.

You can see what a little cutie she is!!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts