Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,433 Posts
Well she is obviously a BYB and feels that if you are breeding and the animals are well cared for in the home then that is fine. While not what we want, a BYB is a lot better than a puppymill IMO. Although I hasten to add that I didn't see it all or check out any of her links, so she may be call kettle black ;)

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
What a great way to make prospective buyers think you are wonderful! Buyer beware. BYB's can be very clever.

·
Premium Member
5,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Okay now, even more odd!

She has comments turned off on her page and comments and she has set to approve comments on videos - so I left a comment saying what I thought. Just that she shouldn't be breeding them etc.

She then left a very nasty comment on my channel basically calling me a cyber bully and a freak - and.....then she added me as a friend!!

·
Premium Member
5,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
euh!!! This woman is so nasty!!

She sent me the most vile, discusting , rude message - insulting me and Milo!
Now, she can insult me all she likes but not my dog!
How dare she!!
I am so angry!!

All I did was send her a message with general info and links to articles about reputable breeding.

Oh, and she claims all of her dogs are from champion lines - sure, probably like 1 champion way back. She also said her next purchase is $5500 and "packed" with Ch's.

·
Premium Member
1,111 Posts
Okay now, even more odd!

She has comments turned off on her page and comments and she has set to approve comments on videos - so I left a comment saying what I thought. Just that she shouldn't be breeding them etc.

She then left a very nasty comment on my channel basically calling me a cyber bully and a freak - and.....then she added me as a friend!!
Man, there are some nutcases out there! So sorry you and Milo got slammed.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts