Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been using Nature's Miracle since I got Lexi last year. I bought a black light a couple of months ago but didn't use it until last weekend. I went through my entire apartment and treated every yellow spot I saw with the light with Nature's Miracle. I just went back to my dining room and looked around with the black light. All of the spots I treated are still there!

Can someone please recommend another product that works? I'm pretty grossed out by having those urine stains in the carpet.

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
maybe the natures miracle glows? try the natures miracle in a non glowing spot then check it to see if it glows....not that im saying the stuff works...nothing worked on my couch..well i used everthing they sold then finally threw it in the wash and now its gone...i think it was the vinegar that did the trick

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
It may be hard to remove the yellow if it has been there awhile and has had time to set in. Maybe the Oxyclean would work better, it does well on laundry.

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by Littlemans Mom@Jul 11 2005, 09:41 AM
It may be hard to remove the yellow if it has been there awhile and has had time to set in. Maybe the Oxyclean would work better, it does well on laundry.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=80311
[/QUOTE]

The only thing about Oxyclean is that it may bleach out the carpet a bit. This happened to me......

1 - 7 of 7 Posts