Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have a little story from last night....

As background I am a realtor in Hoboken and remain on 'friend' terms with most of my clients. I sold a couple, Darren and Cecilia a unit in our building so they are now our neighbors. He is English (like me) and she is Swedish.

We just got back from England and last night we got a knock on the door and Darren came in for a chat. He and Cecilia are getting married, so the conversation turned to wedding planning. In England we had gone by where we got married just for fun and taken some pics, so I pull them up on the PC to show him.

I'm scrolling through the pics, showing him our wedding venue when up pops a huge picture of me bending over with my trousers down, wearing a thong mooning my husband!!

I can't even believe it! My husband thinks it's hilarious, because I was giving a running commentary; "this is where we held the ceremony", "this is just outside the reception". ".... and here is a picture of my bottom".

Fortunately Darren seems to think it's very funny - but I am kind of mortified, I don't have the smallest behind you see, and that picture was most definitely NOT meant for public viewing - especially not for a neighbor and former client of mine!

This is going to go high on my list of 'most embarassing events ever' - can any of you beat it??

·
Registered
69 Posts
Wow, thats funny. I dont think i can beat, that but the next time something embarassing happens to me I will think of you

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
OMG That is sooooo funny....you know don't you that we are all waiting to see that picture ourselves!!
Guess I had to be the one to say it first....

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Oh no! I know there are plenty, but I can't remember my embarrassing stories right this second...maybe I'm just in denial about them ever happening

·
Premium Member
949 Posts
Originally posted by Vikki and Audrey@Oct 10 2005, 04:10 PM
So I have a little story from last night....

As background I am a realtor in Hoboken and remain on 'friend' terms with most of my clients. I sold a couple, Darren and Cecilia a unit in our building so they are now our neighbors. He is English (like me) and she is Swedish.

We just got back from England and last night we got a knock on the door and Darren came in for a chat. He and Cecilia are getting married, so the conversation turned to wedding planning. In England we had gone by where we got married just for fun and taken some pics, so I pull them up on the PC to show him.

I'm scrolling through the pics, showing him our wedding venue when up pops a huge picture of me bending over with my trousers down, wearing a thong mooning my husband!! 

I can't even believe it! My husband thinks it's hilarious, because I was giving a running commentary; "this is where we held the ceremony", "this is just outside the reception". ".... and here is a picture of my bottom".

Fortunately Darren seems to think it's very funny - but I am kind of mortified, I don't have the smallest behind you see, and that picture was most definitely NOT meant for public viewing - especially not for a neighbor and former client of mine!

This is going to go high on my list of 'most embarassing events ever' - can any of you beat it??
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=108140
[/QUOTE]
ooooooooooooooooooooooooo nooooooooooooooooooooo

·
Registered
571 Posts
ok I have had one of those moments too.
When my husband was alive he drove long haul. I wasn't very fond of the fact that I had been left with a child and pregnant more then once (we had 5 boys by the way). Sooo one of the times that he was not driving and was working closer to home, we were at a gas station and some of his trucking buddies were there also. One of them asked my husband why didn't he come back trucking and being really sort of angry with the idea I voice my opion and made the statment "No way, every time he goes driving I wind up pregnant". I realized what I said when all the guys turned around and gave me the funniest looks.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Originally posted by Fach+Oct 10 2005, 06:16 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Vikki and Audrey
@Oct 10 2005, 04:10 PM

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=108174
[/B][/QUOTE]

I don't know if this beats you, but it deffinitely rivals:

I was in my bikini about to take my, then 3 year old, son to the pool when there was a knock at the door. I was in a hurry so I grabbed the door and pulled it open a little harder than I meant to. Apparently the velocity was more than my bathing suit top could take because it broke at the precise moment that the door was completely opened and my boobs burst free for the world to see. I wanted to die.

And to make matters worse, who is standing at the door for the show? Missionaries from my church.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Originally posted by abkadefkey+Oct 11 2005, 09:33 AM-->
Originally posted by [email protected] 10 2005, 06:16 PM

[/QUOTE]

I was in my bikini about to take my, then 3 year old, son to the pool when there was a knock at the door. I was in a hurry so I grabbed the door and pulled it open a little harder than I meant to. Apparently the velocity was more than my bathing suit top could take because it broke at the precise moment that the door was completely opened and my boobs burst free for the world to see. I wanted to die.

And to make matters worse, who is standing at the door for the show? Missionaries from my church.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=108368
[/B][/QUOTE]

OMG - that IS as good as mine if not better!! I suppose you have to have a good sense of humor about these things, but it's just so embarassing!!!
Thanks for sharing - makes me feel better to know that I am not the only one that these horrendous things happen to!!!!

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
Originally posted by abkadefkey+Oct 11 2005, 10:33 AM-->

[/QUOTE]

[/B][/QUOTE]

Omg I guess the missionaries never bothered you again in a hurry

Well these are certainly good reading and funny too but I guess not so funny if it is you, but I am sure later on you can see the funny side. I would be mortified had it been me.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Originally posted by Vikki and Audrey+Oct 11 2005, 11:12 AM-->
Originally posted by [email protected] 11 2005, 09:33 AM

OMG - that IS as good as mine if not better!! I suppose you have to have a good sense of humor about these things, but it's just so embarassing!!!
Thanks for sharing - makes me feel better to know that I am not the only one that these horrendous things happen to!!!!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=108381
[/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, that was about 10 years ago and my husband has yet to let me live it down.

I have these incidents often, not intentionally of course. I am the "wardrobe mal-function" queen!! While these things are generally not funny at the time, they make great stories when you really need a laugh.

My mother calls them character building experiences and says that the true measure of a man is in how you deal with humiliation.

Personally, I would rather not be measured.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Originally posted by Scoobydoo+Oct 11 2005, 11:23 AM-->
Originally posted by [email protected] 11 2005, 10:33 AM

Omg I guess the missionaries never bothered you again in a hurry

Well these are certainly good reading and funny too but I guess not so funny if it is you, but I am sure later on you can see the funny side. I would be mortified had it been me.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=108387
[/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, church was a bit uncomfortable the next day. They avoided me likke the plague.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts