Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Every time I brush and comb Kirby I notice that his eye lashes have grown a lot longer. They are now about 1 and 1/2 long on his upper eyelids. Is this normal? I didn't even notice eye lashes when we got him or after his first grooming. Do they cut them when he gets his next grooming?

Also, sometimes when I comb his beard, a whisker comes out. I read some where that the whisker are very sensitive and not to cut them. Is that true? He never seems bothered if one comes out.

How long does it take to grow the face hair out so that there won't be anymore little hairs irritating his eyes? I kind of have to get his face cleaned up one more time because he's getting neutered on the 24th, so I don't think it's a good time to try to grow his face hair long now. I'm just wondering how long it will take when I do let it grow after his neutering. I've seen so many adorable hair cuts on here with the longer hair on the head, legs and tail and the body shorter. I think I'd like that cut too.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.