Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just hate when Lady sleeps like this! At 14.5 years old, I always find myself checking to make sure she is still breathing!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,785 Posts
Marj!!! You scared ME when I saw the title of your thread! LOL

Miss Lady sure looks comfortable to me. She needs a pillow! :) It's amazing how they can sleep sometimes and not wake up with a stiff neck or aching back. Mmm...maybe they do, but just don't complain like we humans do.

·
Premium Member
24,178 Posts
I know how you feel Marj, B&B sleeps like that also, I have gone over and touched her and she still didn't move:w00t: sound sleeper.
Lady looks so peaceful:wub:

·
Premium Member
20,059 Posts
MARJ!!!! Don't do that to us.....:sweatdrop::smheat::OMG!::faint:

Are you trying to give us a heart attack???

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
lol Oh my! Lady looks so adorable! :wub: I know it's scary, but once we all know that she's actually okay, she just looks precious!

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
:HistericalSmiley:I love the strange and different positions they get themselves into when they sleep. I would say that sweet Lady does NOT have the princess and the pea syndrome. :wub:

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Vanilla sleeps like that all the time.....my husband and I thought she was the only one sleeping in this position ! LOL !
Lady is looking like such a sweetie pie with her gorgeous sundress and bow and her coat might I add is so bright and shiny. She's a beauty !:wub:

·
Premium Member
24,026 Posts
Thanks for scaring us with that thread title Marj. Get out the defibrillators. So relieved to see it was Ms. Lady showing us her life of leisure and saying "Mommy don't worry so much about me.":)
Tyler sleeps that way all the time so I'm used to it.:HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Whew!!! I know what you mean!! She is soooo relaxed. I guess when they say "I slept like a dog"... Lady's relaxing sleep is what they are referring to!

·
Premium Member
11,148 Posts
LOL, I wish I slept that good. Marj, Hannah does that too. Sometimes she sleeps so good, I get scared & wake her up. :blush:

·
Registered
13,097 Posts
I LOVE the expression in her 'awake photo" LOL ..looks like she's saying "Mom!!!!!!!!!!! have you been spreading my sleepy photo all over the internet!!!?? "

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Awww, Lady looks so peaceful. She looks absolutely beautiful - she doesn't look her age at all.

·
Premium Member
4,931 Posts
Lady looks so cute sleeping so soundly. In her awake picture she looks like she's saying "Oh for pete's sake Mom!".
I know what you mean Marj. When Dixie was a little puppy she slept so soundly we couldn't wake her up by shaking her. Scared us to death.
Never mind Lady honey, we are all just a little neurotic. Go back to sleep.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts