Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am very Thankful today, God is good, my youngest son, who is 23 and lives at home, was on his way to work this morning, (in his friends truck) he hasn't got enough sleep this week, he had to work days and is usually on 5-midnight shift, but he was driving to work and fell asleep while driving, he went through a fence, across a field, and into a creek, before it woke him up, he barely missed a phone pole and another post, he was not wearing his seat belt, I pray to God every night to protect my kids from all harms and evils, he has listened, I truly believe that, Brandon could have been seriously injured or killed this morning, he was being looked after, I have been a mess all day thinking what "could have been" and the only thing was a bump on his head, possibly a concussion.....I am blessed...thanks for listening.:ThankYou:

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
Jeryl, i'm so happy to hear that your son is ok and that the only injury was a bump on the head. God was definitely watching out for your son.

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Jeryl - so glad your son is okay. A really frightening scenario with a good outcome.:thumbsup: I hope that from now on he gets more sleep and doesn't get on the road sleepy. It could cost his or someone else's life. Someone feel asleep at the wheel and drove through my SILs fence this year, took down a tree,other yard things and stopped about a foot before crashing through her house. She could have been killed. There have been horrific head on crashes with drivers who fall asleep too. I also believe in seat belts for people and fluffs.

·
Membership Suspended
2,839 Posts
WOW, close call for sure! Glad he's OK 'cept for the bump. Will he be wearing a seat belt from now on? :unsure:

·
Premium Member
4,225 Posts
I am glad he is okay. What a scare.

·
Premium Member
3,388 Posts
Oh thank goodness that God was watching out for your son. I'm glad to hear that it was only a bump.

·
Premium Member
8,106 Posts
Thank God your son is ok. I do hope the bump on his head knocked some sense into him to always wear a seatbelt.
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

·
Premium Member
17,463 Posts
WOW, that is what I call "amazing grace."
It could have turned out so differently---life could have been forever altered. I hope he looks inside to see what it is that God still has for him to do/be in this earthly life.
I know you will enjoy him ALL THE MORE today.
Blessings & love.

·
Registered
13,097 Posts
Thank God your son wasn't injured more than he was! I'm sure this must have been a horrible scare for you all!
Praying he heals quickly !

·
Registered
597 Posts
God is good. I too pray for the safety of all my sons. That's about all we can do when it comes to their driving... that and beg them to wear the seatbelt. Praise God for giving you the gift of your son, again!

·
Premium Member
6,086 Posts
Praise the Lord! I'm so glad he is okay. This sounds like divine intervention to me. I have a son living at home who is in college and works, too. I know what it's like for you and prayers do get answered.:blush: Thanksgiving will be extra special at your house this year!:wub:

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
So glad that he survived with just a minor injury. What a scare!!

And thank goodness it was a one-car collision and did not involve others.

·
Premium Member
24,175 Posts
PRAISE GOD, we will never know how many times God has came to our rescue and protected us. I am like you I pray for my kids and grandkids every night for God's hand of protection on them.
Hopefully your son will take the time to put on his seat belt and make time for rest.
HUGS TO YOU

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Thank God your son is ok. I used to work shift work and it is very hard on you body. I remember how hard it was driving home after a midnight shift. Even if you shut you eyes for a second is very scarey. Please tell him to wear a sit belt.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts