Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ollie is scheduled to have a rabies and bordetella today as well as heartworm check and deworming. Seems like alot for one time....what should I expect in the next few days with his behavior, etc.? :blink:

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
Rabies should always be given separately from other vaccines and procedures since the risk of a reaction is so high.

I'd just get that done today and schedule the bordatella, deworming, etc. for 2-3 weeks from now.

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Got to the vet and Ollie only had to get the bordatella today. In a couple weeks he'll get his rabies and deworming. Glad I didn't have to argue with the vet! He was a real trooper!

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Got to the vet and Ollie only had to get the bordatella today. In a couple weeks he'll get his rabies and deworming. Glad I didn't have to argue with the vet! He was a real trooper!
If he got the bordatella intranasally he might have some reverse sneezing after it. Tyler did like crazy -- he never did that before then.

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I love my Ollie....he is such a comfort....especially after my cancer treatments when I'm not feeling well. I need to figure out how to post a pic of him after grooming this coming Thursday! I think I want a mohawk!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts