Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Veteran's Day is coming up on Thursday (and Malayah's birthday is the same day!!) I just wanted to share a few pix of my hunny when he was in the Army.

I want to say thank you to anyone who has been in the military, and family members of those in harms way. I know its not an easy life...but one that is so neccessary for the continuation of our freedoms.

God bless all of you and keep your loved ones safe! :aktion033:

Here he is teaching a class from the back of a Humvee:

Here he is with his gunner ontop of a vehicle (this was a posed picture! :HistericalSmiley:)

Here's my hunny with my son 4 years ago at a wedding (aren't they so cute!)

Of course here's my avatar picture: We were at a ball (I had just found out I was pregnant with my son!)

Here's my hubby and my son 2 months after he got back from Iraq:

Thanks for looking, I am so proud of him I just have to show him off! :D

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Kelly - please thank your husband for his duty to this country. I hope that everyone takes time to reflect on Thursday and thank those who have in the past and the present served and defended this country.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Kelly - please thank your husband for his duty to this country. I hope that everyone takes time to reflect on Thursday and thank those who have in the past and the present served and defended this country.
Beautifully said :)

And you have a gorgeous family!! :D

·
Super Moderator
10,165 Posts
Kelly - thank you to your husband for his service and to you and your son for their support!

·
Premium Member
1,466 Posts
Kelly ditto what the other ladies said. Thank you for his bravery and sacrifice for our country and our freedoms, and thanks for sharing those beautiful pictures!

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
beautiful pics , thanks so much for sharing , and yes i also agree please thank ur hubby for his service to our country !

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Kelly,

God Bless your husband for his service and to other men and women who are serving or have served this great country. It is because of their sacrifice that we can live a life of freedom.

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Veteran's Day is coming up on Thursday (and Malayah's birthday is the same day!!) I just wanted to share a few pix of my hunny when he was in the Army.

I want to say thank you to anyone who has been in the military, and family members of those in harms way. I know its not an easy life...but one that is so neccessary for the continuation of our freedoms.

God bless all of you and keep your loved ones safe! :aktion033:

Here he is teaching a class from the back of a Humvee:

Here he is with his gunner ontop of a vehicle (this was a posed picture! :HistericalSmiley:)

Here's my hunny with my son 4 years ago at a wedding (aren't they so cute!)

Of course here's my avatar picture: We were at a ball (I had just found out I was pregnant with my son!)

Here's my hubby and my son 2 months after he got back from Iraq:

Thanks for looking, I am so proud of him I just have to show him off! :D

Oh you have every right to be proud. THANK YOU and please thank your hunny as well for all that he has done, given and sacrificed. It is deeply appreciated.

Today is a very special day, one of great gratitude and remeberance, to those who have served, are serving, with such humility and great sacrifices and endless giving without any expectation of receiving back.

Bless them all! And you and your hunny as well. No, it is not easy, when a member serves, all his or her loved ones, serve as well.

I always say, we can't be doctors, policemen, fireman, nurses or any occupation, if we didn't have the freedom to choose to be whatever we desire to be, and those who serve make those freedoms possible.

Today is in honor of all of you and well deserved.

Thank you :heart:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts