Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yeah. not a very flattering one of me, but hey, we can't all look perfect hahaha
(this is me over it)

I thought this was a cute picture :) I was playing with my kids with the hose right before we BBQ'd, so forgive my shabby look.

And I just noticed the stupid ear bud in my ear HAHAHA I forget its in my ear half the time...

And my personal fave ;)

She loves me :)

·
Premium Member
24,026 Posts
Cheri- I think they're really sweet pictures of you and Vi. I barely have any pix of Tyler and I. I love the second one. I think you both look terrific in it. Love the light and looks on both your faces. Get a frame and proudly display it.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Those are great pictures. :wub: Your malt looks so happy and sweet and it definitely shows that she loves you !

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Did you paint her nails to match her bow? If so is it just regular nail polish or is it special pet polish?
hahaha I forgot about that. I was super bored last week and painted them right after I painted mine...they matched. It's regular tho...is that bad??? :/

Thanks for the compliments guys! I wasn't going to share them, but she looked so stinkin cute in them :)

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
I'm glad you decided to share your pics. :aktion033: You both look so happy, and I can feel the love! The second photo is so cute....priceless.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts