Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We got a package today in the mail from Marj!! We were SO excited. Ok, truthfully Vi had no idea why I was excited, she was just excited because I was hahaha She's cool like that ;)

Anyway, we went through them all one by one and WOW!! They're so amazing! I can't choose what one to use first!!!

If anyone is looking for Bows, please consider Marj's! They're super high quality and SO cute!!

As soon as my camera batteries are charged I'll take pictures, meanwhile I'm going to give Vi a bath and get her prepped for her new bow! I wonder what one she'll pick...

~C~

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh! And we won the bag of bows and bands off the raffle too! Which was awesome because I literally only have 2 bands left!! I went looking for them in town and could only find the ones that break super easy :/

ANyway, I'm excited!

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OK got them!! She's all purdy and smells like lavender from the new shampoo I made!! I dig it and I'll keep using it on her!
ANyway, here's the pics!

Now, remember, they shaved her face, so we're still growing out, so it looks kind of goofy in places!

We have 9 more bows to try :) They are all so beautiful!!

Myladysdogbows.com in case you wondered where to get them!!

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
aww, shucks :)

She was still a bit wet and I don't know why she looks ivory, must be the light, she's really white LOL Except her ears are a bit ivory for some reason, but the rest of her really is white :)
And idk why my pictures are out of focus, I might have a finger print on my lens... I'll have to check that lol

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Marj's bows are awesome. I especially love the one that Vi is wearing. It's a perfect color for her. Very, very cute. And she smells good too. I think I can smell her through the computer screen. LOL

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
LOL she DOES smell good! I love lavender! I WISH I could get some Jasmine oil, but it's SO expensive! (essential oil anyway, I can get fake stuff anywhere lol). I use a lot of lavender oil LOL

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
And btw marj, I LOVE the beads!! I have a thing for beads! I think I get mine the same place you get yours ;) Of course...pretty much EVERYONE gets them from there LOL
(fire mountain?)

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I love the violet bow on violet!!!
Yes, purple is our favorite color! I couldn't decide on the blue and gold one, the pink one, the black one, or the purple one...so, as I always say, when in doubt, go with purple! lol You just can't lose with purple with polka dots and a rose!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts