Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took these pictures a few days ago and have had a heck of a time getting them off my phone! They FINALLY showed up out of nowhere and I finally got to show them to you!
lol

Usually, it takes about 20 of THESE pictures

to get ONE of THESE pictures LOL

But it's worth it :) Its hard when your dog is a SPAZZ like Vi is!! She's just so happy! I love it! The littlest things or words or just LOOKS get her excited :) I think it's because she was used to a life so mundane and she's found a new world where life is BEAUTIFUL! I hope one day I can have her kind of spirit!

Anyway, thought I would share :) I like to share her with the world, because she deserves for the world to know her ;)

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
She is gorgeous! I love what you said about her spirit and how she finds every little thing in life so beautiful now because she was deprived of it all in her past life (I read in another post of yours that you rescued her from a puppy mill). You definitely gave her a new "leash" on life for sure! :)

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
She truly is a happy spirit! This morning I got out of bed and said (outloud) to myself "Oh man I need some coffee'. ANd as usual she's behind me like a shadow, and she got super excited. I said "It's not for you Silly! But you don't care do you?" and petted her. She doesn't care LOL She's just happy to be alive!

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Vi's just so vivacious and you're both sooo lucky to have each other. :wub: It's making me smile a lot!!::thmbup:

·
Premium Member
4,905 Posts
Vi is such a cutie pie. You can see how happy she is written all over her face. She looks so white and clean in your pictures. It's wonderful that you have made her life so happy. I'm sure she has done the same for you.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
She is my special girl. We connected right away. Tonight we went out and watered my container garden (4 tomato plants, a squash plant and a bell pepper plant) and she followed me the whole time. Then, I went and sat while my two youngest boys played in the hose (it's super hot here in OKlahoma right now) and she came up to me and wanted up on my lap! She was wiggly so I thought she wanted down...I put her down and she wanted back UP! lol I realized that she was just rubbing up against me because that's how she loves people :) She was just trying to get closer to me!
*sigh*
I love her so much :) She is definitely a huge source of my happiness, that's for sure.

Oh, and here's a picture of her sitting on the end of my bed yesterday hogging my fan air!! (don't mind the boxes in the back, my bedroom is also our storage room...I know, tacky, but I gotta do what I gotta do!)

...spoiled!!
We ran out of bands, so I haven't been able to put her topknots up these last few days, so don't mind her lack of foo foo.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts