Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She misses everyone and hates that mommy is SO busy and she can't stop in and tell her about all her friends. She made me promise I would show another picture of her in one of her bows she won in the raffle (thanks to a kind stranger!!)
She's getting used to them, and I have come to the conclusion that yes, bands make ALL the difference, and I really DO enjoy the clips better than the bands!

Another update on the capstar, LOVING it and now we're trying it on my dog that's allergic to fleas AND frontline, and so far so good!!

Thanks for looking :)
~~Cheri~~

Attachments

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Hi Vi. Welcome back. Tell your mom she has to slice a little time out of her schedule for SM or you'll have to start posting yourself and it might look like a;dow.lv;aouga ;el;oeu a;wlejfs :) Love your bow.:wub:

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Aww, thanks guys :) Vi says she's still getting used to these bows, but she realizes how beautiful she is and tolerates them. It helps that I'm getting better at not making it too tight or getting her eyelashes in there too lol

We miss you guys too! My kids are ALL in school now and I've been trying to catch up on housework that got behind with the kids being home all the time (you would think it's opposite! lol) Then I was sick all last week and also trying to get sweaters and bears pumped out for my charities. ...just writing all that makes me tired LOL

We'll make it a point to drop by more often!

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Another bow ;)

Here's another bow from Marg! I love the beads she puts in them!

(ETA the picture...forgot to click 'upload'...duh...)

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts