Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a Victoria Secret special edition maltese dog. It is soooooo adorable. I cant bellieve its a maltese instead of a poodle!!!

Its supposed to be your best friend..... how cute???

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wow..i didnt know its so expensive. i got it form our friend for sitting her maltese pup. We have her every year for christmas while they go away to Florida.

I know Victoria Secret offers "molly" for $15 iand that is if you spend $40 on other products.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
We saw those in a mall in Oklahoma on Thanksgiving, and now I wish I had gotten one!!! They are so soft and cute!!!! But, we passed them up, and I knew hubby would forget about it.

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
i dont know...it doesnt look like a maltes to me, you know? i hate the long ears (i like really short ears. lol.)

theres still A BUNCH at the mall near my house. thats crazy that people cant find any. maybe valencia isnt dog friendly......

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
The puppy pictures on the sign are TOO cute!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
Originally posted by Nichole@Dec 28 2004, 02:49 AM
I would buy one, but I don't think it looks like a Malt--is it just me?  Anyway, I am not one for stuffed animals.  I have a few, but they are all shoved in a closet.  LOL  I bet it is super soft though; I would love to touch it.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=25708
[/QUOTE]
I agree.. doesnt look like a maltese! haha...

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by Kodie+Dec 28 2004, 09:14 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Nichole
@Dec 28 2004, 02:49 AM
I would buy one, but I don't think it looks like a Malt--is it just me?  Anyway, I am not one for stuffed animals.  I have a few, but they are all shoved in a closet.  LOL  I bet it is super soft though; I would love to touch it.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=25708
I agree.. doesnt look like a maltese! haha...

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=25730
[/B][/QUOTE]

I saw them at the store near my house. It is soft but you have to buy $40 worth of cosmetics and the stuff in that store is so inexpensive, I don't think I could find enough things I'd want to get to $40. They had tons of them everywhere! Maybe they'll lower the price limit now that the holidays are over, to get rid of them.

And I'm like you all...I'm not sure it is a Maltese anyway... it seems more like a generic dog to me..... but it is really cute! I wouldn't mind having one.

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
i was at the mall today and stopped by victorias secret...they had MOLLY! only $9.99 and i didnt have to buy n e thing! they had at least 10 left in the store!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts