Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have 4 videos to show so stay tuned for the next 3.. We had the best buddies ever..Griffin and Robin!!(MoonDog) They spoiled Eva rotten!!:HistericalSmiley: They even gave Rose & Lily some chewy sticks, too..so thoughtful. Robin surprised me with a really nice Maltese necklace that she made..she is so talented! Eva got lots of toys and treats, hair scrunchies, chewy stuff, and the big hits are the blankie with her name on it(so soft:tender:), the Pure Bites turkey treats, and Fruitables...the penguin is adorable...Lily stole it and hid it..Eva got it back, though..:HistericalSmiley:Thank you so much Griffin and Robin!!! You guys are awesome!!!!:chili::chili:
Eva's Reveal - YouTube

·
Registered
5,480 Posts
April....great reveal! Such nice stuff Eva got...I love the blanket. Once EVa caught wind of that rawhide stick she wanted to leave. Hope Eva enjoys her presents and I can't wait to see Rose and Lily get theirs. :chili:

·
Premium Member
17,468 Posts
Love the reveal & your baby---she seemed really concerned that Rose & Lily were left out though!
Robin, you did a great job w/personalizing the loot! Lucky Eva.
Eva, your hair is so thick---like Kitzel's hair! Beautiful but probably a pain to keep up for mommy!

·
Premium Member
6,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Video #4 Rose wants the blankie

This is so funny!!:HistericalSmiley:The squeaking you here is Lily with Eva's new penguin..:HistericalSmiley:

Eva #4 - YouTube

·
Premium Member
6,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
April - that was video #1 again
I love it. Where in the world did Robin get a toy printed with Eva's name? So cool and I LOVE the blanket. Eva only had one thing on her mind -- to get that bullie stick...label or not. :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley: Can't wait for more.

Thanks, Sue
..try #2 again, it should work this time..

·
Premium Member
17,468 Posts
She KNOWS that is her blankie---smart kid!

·
Premium Member
6,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Love the reveal & your baby---she seemed really concerned that Rose & Lily were left out though!
Robin, you did a great job w/personalizing the loot! Lucky Eva.
Eva, your hair is so thick---like Kitzel's hair! Beautiful but probably a pain to keep up for mommy!

Thanks, Sandi...her hair has gotten so thick!:smilie_tischkante: I bought that CC brush with longer pins..hope it works because it sure was expensive!!
They said it was for thick hair so we will see..

·
Premium Member
10,616 Posts
That was a fabulous fun review...I just loved it. I'm going to watch all the videos again. Eva sure got nice presents from Robin and Griffin. I didn't see the necklace though. I'll look again.

Eva looks beautiful. Her hair is about the same length as MiMi's right now...and thick like MiMi's too. But Eva is so WHITE! I have been diligent in cleaning MiMi's face, but it is still pink and doesn't seem to be getting any better. I am at my wits end.

·
Premium Member
15,980 Posts
Even though you were late, with the reveal, it was well worth the wait! Eva is just beautiful! Her SS picked out some great presents!! That was a lot of fun watching!! I agree she does know that it was her blanket!!

·
Premium Member
17,468 Posts
Well, of course she knows it is her blankie....her name is written on it :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:
YES, maltese are so smart. Ava would know if were her's too---even if it were spelled backwards! :goof:

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
GREAT REVEAL APRIL!!! I loved the videos! Little Eva is so precious. Griffin and I had so much fun shopping for her. I'm so glad she likes her presents! Okay, I'm off to watch the videos again!!! :chili:

·
Super Moderator
9,676 Posts
Great videos, the squeeking brought Lucky running. Eva has such wonderful thick and full hair. Love the penguin.

·
Registered
4,446 Posts
Oh my goodness! Eva is SO adorable with all her gifts! I laughed so hard when she took off with the bully stick!!! Those are like doggy crack :-D Griffin and Robin sure know how to spoil Eva :) Rose and Lily look so cute trying observe from afar. I'm so happy to see your girls~ better late than never!

·
Premium Member
6,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I love all the videos and all the great presents!!Thank you..:blush:

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App
Well, of course she knows it is her blankie....her name is written on it :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:
Sylvia, you crack me up!:smrofl::smrofl:

That was a fabulous fun review...I just loved it. I'm going to watch all the videos again. Eva sure got nice presents from Robin and Griffin. I didn't see the necklace though. I'll look again.

Eva looks beautiful. Her hair is about the same length as MiMi's right now...and thick like MiMi's too. But Eva is so WHITE! I have been diligent in cleaning MiMi's face, but it is still pink and doesn't seem to be getting any better. I am at my wits end.
Thanks..she is the whitest white I have ever seen..she makes Rose and Lily look vanilla..

Even though you were late, with the reveal, it was well worth the wait! Eva is just beautiful! Her SS picked out some great presents!! That was a lot of fun watching!! I agree she does know that it was her blanket!!
Thank you so much, Deborah

Great videos, the squeeking brought Lucky running. Eva has such wonderful thick and full hair. Love the penguin.
Thanks, Walter!

Oh my goodness! Eva is SO adorable with all her gifts! I laughed so hard when she took off with the bully stick!!! Those are like doggy crack :-D Griffin and Robin sure know how to spoil Eva :) Rose and Lily look so cute trying observe from afar. I'm so happy to see your girls~ better late than never!
Thank you so much, Marisa..

·
Premium Member
6,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
April....great reveal! Such nice stuff Eva got...I love the blanket. Once EVa caught wind of that rawhide stick she wanted to leave. Hope Eva enjoys her presents and I can't wait to see Rose and Lily get theirs. :chili:
Thanks, Barbara! Lily and Rose did not participate this year, but if you
go back to Secret Santa 2010 and 2011, you will see them and the cool stuff they now have..

1 - 20 of 25 Posts