Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I was just wondering if anyone has any old Playstation or Playstation 2 games thier kids don't play or have outgrown that you might want to sell (reasonable lol)

I am looking for games for a 7 year old and a (mature) 5 year old. They are both boys. Oh and for my 32 year old "wanna be a kid again" hubby. LOL

Just email me or PM me if so.

Thanks
Holly

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Sorry I don't have any games here...have you looked on e-bay? Also, some of our movie stores/record stores sell used games...you may want to check out those in your area.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
OH YES do we!

We have all the systems there is. PS2, Xbox, Game Cube, and other old systems. My husband is really into games so I'm sure there will be some titles that he would be willing to part with. I'll look at it tonight and let you know ok?

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Your family sounds similar to mine. My little boys are 7, 4 and 32.

We probably have some games too since our playstation broke and my hubby bought a different kind of system. So I'll check for you too.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks you guys that would be great.

We have a GameStop in town but I know with my kids Like movies and toys and board games they get tired of them or out grown them then they just collect dust so I thought well I Might as well see if anyone wanted to get rid of any on here.

SO Paris's Mom...since you have all the systems what ones does Your hubby like the best....We have an old sega that my kids have been playing and now they are starting to understand the games and really play them so we were going to get them a PS2 for christmas. But would love to hear any recommendations you might have.

Thanks again and if anyone of you find out what games can be parted with just let me know what they are and how much. I am VERY interested.

THanks
Holly

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Which game system...that's a hard one, they each are great in their own way. However, with your children at their respective age, I'm leaning towards Game Cube by Nintendo. They will have more age appropriate game titles, while still have mature games such as Resident Evil series (great!). Nintendo GameCube also makes games that can make the whole family join in. Such titles are like Donkey Konga (you beat on congo drums), Mario Party (great game for up to 4 players) and some other game. It can turn out to a family affair.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts