Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Great Job!!!

**Please note: video games pictured are not included. Neither is the desk, TV, TV stand, taller rack (although is available for special order), floor, walls or anything else in the pictures other than the featured rack itself. Thank you![/B]

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
Thats really nice!
You just cant fit A LOT of DVD's in there...

You know.. i was thinking... you could open up your own shop! Your talent

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Originally posted by Kodie@Jul 13 2005, 09:08 AM
Thats really nice! 
  You just cant fit A LOT of DVD's in there... 

You know.. i was thinking... you could open up your own shop!  Your talent 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=80819
[/QUOTE]

I was thinking the samething too. Here in Mississauga there is a guy that does things like this but all in pine. He will make custom orders. He has his own work hours at the store and website. Your really talented and should have your own store. Like you said it made from quality wood and anyone would prefer that.

Great work !!

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by Lexi's Mom@Jul 13 2005, 09:01 AM
Great Job!!!

**Please note: video games pictured are not included. Neither is the desk, TV, TV stand, taller rack (although is available for special order), floor, walls or anything else in the pictures other than the featured rack itself. Thank you!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=80815
[/B][/QUOTE]

I was just going to post about that, too..... That totally cracked me up!!!!

With all the crazies out there, unfortunately these things do have to be spelled out.

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Originally posted by Kallie/Catcher's Mom+Jul 13 2005, 02:09 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Lexi's Mom
@Jul 13 2005, 09:01 AM
Great Job!!!

<div class='quotemain'>**Please note: video games pictured are not included. Neither is the desk, TV, TV stand, taller rack (although is available for special order), floor, walls or anything else in the pictures other than the featured rack itself. Thank you!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=80815
[/B][/QUOTE]

I was just going to post about that, too..... That totally cracked me up!!!!

With all the crazies out there, unfortunately these things do have to be spelled out.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=80948
[/B][/QUOTE]
I didnt see that!!!

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Wow thats really nice...I can't even hang a picture on the wall straight...totally impressive.

·
Premium Member
236 Posts
Originally posted by MalteseJane@Jul 13 2005, 08:27 PM
Nice as always Joe.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=81110
[/QUOTE]

JOE! you play MADDEN!! Hehe, we'll have to get a networked game one of these days!!!

By the way, i was going to say, I don't know if it's possible, but we have a pretty extensive DVD and game collection, i'm kind of a freak about movies.

The display we have angles the movies up so that you don't have to get down to read them. Does that make sense? If you could incorporate something like that into another design, I think it might make it more ergonomical for some people that like that feature??

Just a thought

Casey

1 - 13 of 13 Posts