Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, here's another quick tutorial that I think the community will enjoy.

Let's say you have posted in a thread or viewed a thread and you're really enjoying it. In fact, the thread is going so well it's already at 4 pages by the end of the day (just an example).

You come back the next afternoon and it's ballooned to 10 pages and you don't remember what page you left off at last. Well, there's a neat little icon you can press to view the newest posts in the thread since you last viewed the thread.

See the attached image:

Attachments

·
Administrator
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Click on that little upside down icon see you at the beginning of the thread title and voila, you will be taken to the newest posts automatically since you last viewed the thread.

·
Premium Member
23,998 Posts
We used to have it on the old SM too. But I'm finding that with this one, sometimes it takes me to the next post after I last looked and sometimes it takes me further and I miss some posts. Any reason for that happening Yung?

·
Administrator
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We used to have it on the old SM too. But I'm finding that with this one, sometimes it takes me to the next post after I last looked and sometimes it takes me further and I miss some posts. Any reason for that happening Yung?
The only thing I can think of is if you clicked on the icon, and then maybe you clicked on the "back" button in your browser to go back (whether accidentally or not) to the previous page and then clicked on that icon again. Confused yet? :wub:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts