Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I used a quarter of a teaspoon for the first 3 weeks after that I have been using it only 2 or 3 times a week. Wonderful results.

Before

Another Before

After 6 Days

After 12 Days

After 3 Weeks

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Yes I trimmed it every few days. Vinny has very very slow growing hair, so I did a wee bit at a time.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Kylee's tear staining has been soo weird. She had it when I first got her as a puppy. I then started using Angel's Glow. I was mixing it in her food for about a month. Her stains were completely gone for about 4 months and now they are back. I tried the Angel's Glow again but she will not eat it no matter what i mix it with. I am getting frustrated...she hates peanut butter, wont eat it with rice & chicken broth...any other ideas as to what i can mix it with?

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have never had a problem with Vinny eating it just mixed it with his food, which I make. Have you tried cheese, I know Vinny goes crazy for it, esp cream cheese. My sister makes her Malt Jessy a sandwich with it hidden inside and hand feeds her little bites. Msloke uses canned dog food. I hope this helps. I love the results with the Angel's Glow, not only the cosmetic but his face was always wet and itchy not to mention smelly and our vet insists is a "white dog thing" and there is nothing to be done. I can't wait to show him, he once told me if he could invent a way to fix it he would be rich

·
Registered
285 Posts
wow i must say that the results are absolutely AMAZING!

i'm so happy for you & vinny
i'm sure vinny feels great now too.
i was thinking about getting it but i think YOU made up my mind finally. =)

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Kylee's tear staining has been soo weird. She had it when I first got her as a puppy. I then started using Angel's Glow. I was mixing it in her food for about a month. Her stains were completely gone for about 4 months and now they are back. I tried the Angel's Glow again but she will not eat it no matter what i mix it with. I am getting frustrated...she hates peanut butter, wont eat it with rice & chicken broth...any other ideas as to what i can mix it with?[/B]

Chulita will be on Angel's glow 3 weeks this coming Saturday. Have not posted any before and after pics YET. I mix the Angel's Glow with Baby Apple Sauce. She goes nuts! She loves it.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
We need Chulita pics...
[/B]

LOL!! I know, I know. I really should put up some before and after pics. I took her a bath last night with her new CC products and she looked SOOOOOO WHITE AND SUPER FLUFFY so yesterday was the day to take an after picture. But it's just so crazy at my house after work with the kids, dinner, etc...and as always I just never get around to doing the all the things I would like to do.
LOL!!

I will try to get some after pics of her this weekend and post them.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I bought the small bottle and still have a quarter of it left, the expiration date is July 1, 2006. With only one dog I don't think you need the larger size. I used a quarter of a teaspoon everyday for 3 weeks and now 2 or 3 times a week. Vinny is about 5.5 lbs.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts