Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I brought home a 4.5 lb 3mo old puppy, I knew I was going to have a big girl on my hands - she's now 7mo old, and already almost 9.5 lbs! She's not at all fat, in fact she could stand to gain a little weight as I can feel her spine and ribs a little. (She's a fussy eater, that's for sure.)

Anyway, here are a few recent photos of her... enjoy!

The first 2 of her sitting on the floor was when she turned 6mo.

The sleeping one- well, yeah, sometime s she sleeps weird!

The one where she's sitting in the car seat is RIGHT after the dog park on Saturday- she was SO dirty!!! Her bath water was BROWN!

And the laptop one- Violet is a Mac user too!

The "green" one is from last week when I put her on the front seat to go pick up my husband at the train station, so that one and the dirty one are the most recent.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
Vera - where have you been? Wow great pictures of Violet. She looks adorable. I especially love those two close ups of her face.:wub::wub: I love that you picked up your DH from the train with Violet along:) Hope you're loving life with her. She's a doll, big or small. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
Sandi-- w/Kitzel (Kitzi) & Lisel (Lisi)
17,980 Posts
Well I don't know---she looks small to me!
She also looks cute! Don't you just love them when they are filthy & you bathe them & they smell so sweet!
Keep us posted more often!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Vera - where have you been? Wow great pictures of Violet. She looks adorable. I especially love those two close ups of her face.:wub::wub: I love that you picked up your DH from the train with Violet along:) Hope you're loving life with her. She's a doll, big or small. :thumbsup:
I know, I know, I've been MIA! But I've been thinking about this forum and had to post new photos and say how much I love my "plus sized" girl! She's really bonded with me, and I can't imagine life without her! :)

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Vera - NO JOKE, I was JUST thinking of Violet today. I dont know what reminded me of her but I was wondering where you and little Vi had been! Then I logged on and saw your post!!! Thanks for posting pictures - Violet is SUCH a cutie!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well I don't know---she looks small to me!
She also looks cute! Don't you just love them when they are filthy & you bathe them & they smell so sweet!
Keep us posted more often!
Sometimes she looks so small to me, then other times she looks big. Then I look at her photos of when she was 3mo old, and realize how BIG she is- twice the weight of when I brought her home!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm here! I'm here!!! So nice that you were thinking of us!! I've been thinking of everyone, and wanted to share with you all how big my sweet little fluff is getting! I was worried that she'd be huge, but her "huge" is actually still pretty small.

Vera - NO JOKE, I was JUST thinking of Violet today. I dont know what reminded me of her but I was wondering where you and little Vi had been! Then I logged on and saw your post!!! Thanks for posting pictures - Violet is SUCH a cutie!

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
My malt is a big girl too.
At 7 months she was 6.2 pounds and when she reached 1 years old....she was 12 pounds !
Now she is 2 years old and is still 12 pounds....she should be 10-11 pounds though.

·
Premium Member
6,092 Posts
My goodness, she is a big girl. She is so adorable and has the sweetest face.:wub: Is she a purebred Maltese? She looks like it to me. I wonder how big she will get? My first Malt was from a BYB and he was 11 pounds when grown. Good to see you back on SM.:blush:

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Well you know i missed you and that sweet girl !!!
i think violet is just adorable and she doesnt look that big .. keep posting weve missed u !

1 - 16 of 16 Posts