Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So guys, I don’t know about you all, but with all the events taking place in this world, I could really use something to smile about! What do you think about us having our First Annual Virtual Spoiled Maltese Puppy Party? We would have to sort out the details, but basically we would use an app on our computers or phones, much like you’d have for online classes or a conference. We could invite all of our old SM families and encourage our new members to attend also. Now, I know this isn’t anywhere close to as wonderful as I hear Pat’s puppy parties are (I’ve never been able to attend one of hers for scheduling reasons and I always missed not being able to go) but this might be a lot of fun too! No travel needed and we could still get to meet and finally see everyone and their pups! We could even do it quarterly or semi-annually, instead of just once a year, if it’s successful. What do you all think? Does that sound like fun and something folks might like to attend? I think it would be such fun to see the puppies all running around and finally get to put some faces to our names lol! Let me know your thoughts!

Oh and this picture is of Wilson, just for a smile 😊!

·
Premium Member
20,025 Posts
Hey! This sounds great! I probably won't have a puppy party this year anyway....well, it all depends on what's happening in the world at the time. But I'm not sure how this would happen. Years ago, we'd add pictures of other peoples dogs to our photos and put hats, etc on them. Would this be something live??? Interesting...

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I hear your parties are the best! One of these days we will finally get to meet in person. :). I’m up for whatever kind of party everyone is interested in. I just thought we could all use a smile, and since we’re home so much right now... seemed like some fun. I definitely think a live event would be best. We’d just need to schedule it out and prepare everyone with log in details for whatever group app we want to use. The pictures/hats thing sounds creative, and I’d love to hear more about it 🤓!

·
Premium Member
20,025 Posts
I live in a resort area....and it used to be easy to rent houses on the island for cheap in the early spring, but in the last severl years, things have changed so much!! All the cute little cottages are being sold, and knocked down and replaced with McMansions. That's why the parties have been smaller in recent years, it's hard to even find a hotel that is pet friendly!!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts