Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This morning I am getting a virus warning from my Kaspersky program when I first come to the site and every time I change a page. The message goes by so quickly I can't tell where the virus is, but I'm guessing that it might be in the adverting banner.

(I see the word "guarantee" as part of the URL as the message from Kaspersky comes and then disappears.)

Does the website owner check on these things?

·
Administrator
559 Posts
Hi there,

Thanks for the note. We scan the site on a regular basis to make sure that our banners/ads do not carry any virus/malware warnings. If you get this again, it would extremely helpful to us to get a screenshot of what your anti-virus program is detecting.

·
Registered
3,656 Posts
I too have been getting warnings from MSE that they are blocking a website related to SM as well. I can get in if I back out and have no problem getting back in again. Wonder whether or not other's are also having similar issues???

·
Premium Member
2,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I just did again--I can't figure out how to take a screen shot or copy the message from Kaspersky, but it said it was an object containing a malicious URL, and that it had blocked this (spaces added to prevent harming others, I hope!)

http:// acting. vecernji. tv /guarantee / begun/ freely/ jquery. js

·
Premium Member
2,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Oops, let me double-check -- posted too soon.

ETA: Okay, I corrected the above. Thanks for being here to help!

·
Registered
3,656 Posts
This is what just came up when I came to SM again: meriting.elizabethbeautyenterprise.com. It said it had to do with money. I will look more closely the next time when I come back to the site again

·
Premium Member
2,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just came back a few minutes ago and did not get the virus warning. :) Thanks if somebody fixed it. "Whew" if it just went away all by itself. :)

·
Administrator
559 Posts
I'm glad that it has gone away for you MSS. In any case, I've taken the link you supplied and passed it on to our ads network team to see if there's anything there. If you get something again, please let us know.

·
Premium Member
2,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Now I'm getting another one - referring to an object in ads verticalscope containing a Trojan but inactive. The URLs are too long to write out with ease. :(

·
Registered
3,656 Posts
I am still having a problem with warnings from MSE regarding my privacy. Obviously, there is still something out there that is not right. Not sure whether or not I will continue coming here to SM or not???

1 - 11 of 11 Posts