Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
she was given anti biotics and more testing to be done.. the doctor say she found something that may be serious in her ear so she doing further test we will know in about 5 days....

Spike has a Cyst... nothing to worry for now...
and they also found that Lulu bit his nose and he has something like a blister!!

NOT A GOOD DAY!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Sending hugs and kisses your way...hope things start looking up. Keep us posted.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
I'm so very sorry to hear this. XOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOX's times 10 for you and your babies.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thank you sooo much everyone.. Spike is better the Vet doesnt know if we have it take his cyst out yet .. im most worry about Lulu ....... the vet is going to call this week... hopefully she will be okay!

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Is Lulu home with you or did the Vet keep her hospitalized? You must be soooo worried. I think we worry so much more with these little guys because it seems they don't have the abundance of physical resources to fight off illness. But they do bounce back quickly and that is a blessing.

Please keep us updated on Lulu and Pico and I will say a prayer for you both.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
she is home.. but on anti biotics,... like bronish stuff is coming out of her ear.. vet says its okay and normal.. since she precribed her drops.. i tried cleaning it a bit but lulu does not want it

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i called the Vet no word on how bad the infection is.... i see her ear and some dark stuff is coming out.. i try cleaning it.. she doesnt let me.. im worry she is been active but acting somewhat weird... easting okay but resting too much,,,
im so very worry

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
im sure she will be fine..not too many things that could be that bad with an ear infectin. im sure her medications will clear it up

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Any updates on the ear infection? I really hope things are better for you guys!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts