Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

VOTE FOR RYLEE!!!!!!

1K views 15 replies 8 participants last post by  puppy_luv4life 
#1 ·
heres the link http://www.shihtzu-rescue.com/calendarVote.html and go and find rylee and click on vote for me! and then when the thing comes up to send the e-mail in the subject part it says Rylee, Daily Code: if you go and vote today type in Rylee, Daily Code: RED ROSE if its not today.... then contact me and i'll tell u the daily code.. but i'll try to post it daily! Thanks BUNCHES!.. and comment back telling me if u voted or not!!!!

#12 ·
Originally posted by Tyler's Sis@Aug 1 2005, 09:22 PM
What do you have to put in the email? Do we just put in the subject? And will it still work if I did the same subject on gmail? I can't use outlook
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=86578
[/QUOTE]

me either... so i leave up the outlook thing and copy and paste the e-mail in the to: entry on MY e-mail and when i do that 2 of the e-mails show up so delted the one in the brackets (<>) (the e-mail is calendar-vote@shihtzu-rescue.com ) and in the subject put Rylee, Daily Code: and for each day put in the daily code where it says Daily Code: so if your voting today ( aug. 2, 2005 ) you would put Rylee, Daily Code: Blue Hydrangia ... does that make scence to everyone.. .and i gues it doesn't matter what u put in the body .. i j/ put rylee or i vote for rylee!.. one of the 2!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.