Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

We just have our new puppy a month ago... his name is ENZO. He runs so fast, just like the Enzo Ferrari. hehe..

We are happy to find this website. Nice to meet you all.

Marina & Anderson (just married 2 months ago)

p.s. Question? Does boy dogs often farts, or just our Enzo? Vroom vroom... ewww... smells!!

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Hi and welcome to SM. No unpleasant smells have come out of either of mine...ever.

What sort of food and treats do you give him?

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Mine lets stinkies out and then moves to the other end of the couch like he is getting away from ME! Ewwww...sometimes I have to get up and leave the room...hubby says that the ingredients in his Chicken Soup SHOULD stink...he he..

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
welcome to SM!
nope, no stinkies here!

·
Registered
422 Posts
My little girl does the strong silent type. You don't hear it but if there's just the two of you and I know I didn't do it.....

Where in SoCal are you? We are in Irvine.
Ann and Zoey

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
Hi and Welcome!
a few stinkies here but I live with my husband, son and Baxter. With 3 males it sometimes becomes hard to distinguish who it was.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
WARM WELCOMES TO YOU AND ENZO!
I get afew surprise stinkies from my babies from time to time. I love the picture! He's a cutie!

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
well....i dont have any boy malts...but SPRITE SMELLS sometimes!! LOL. it depends on what she's eaten though. lol. she needs more veggies in her diet.

where in southern cali? i live in Valencia! i'm having a little bday party for my big doggie gruffi...everyones invited.
i have a thread on it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Our Enzo has this silent fart.. smells like rotten eggs. Maybe he does it once or twice a day. He eats Eukanuba... should he eat something else?

BTW, we are in the Pasadena area.

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
pasadena??!??! thats awesome!

MEE is a member and she lives in pasadena. we did a maltese meetup a couple of months ago at the Sepulveda Basin Dog Park and i got to meet jongee. she's super adorable.

we're hoping to have another maltese meetup...and ihave spring break in a couple of weeks---so i'll be totally free. we'll definitely make an announcement.

BUT, i think MEE told me that she's going to be able to make it to Gruffi's Bday party---so you can meet another malt!

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by pingu+Mar 19 2005, 09:13 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Kallie/Catcher's Mom
@Mar 19 2005, 07:18 AM
Hi and welcome to SM. No unpleasant smells have come out of either of mine...ever. 

What sort of food and treats do you give him?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=44403
Eukunuba and Milk bone.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=44533
[/B][/QUOTE]

You might want to try a higher quality puppy food. I was comparing and contrasting a few brands against the Eukanuba and see that the Eukanuba has a lot more fat and protein than premium brands.

Innova: 12% fat; 26% protein
Chicken Soup for Pet Lover's Soul: 17% fat; 28% protein
Artemis: 18% fat; 29% protein
Eukanuka: 21% fat; 32% protein

I'm wondering if maybe the large amount of fat and protein is producing gas ??

His gas problem is likely a result of the food he is eating and how it "agrees" with him. I would try a higher quality food. The higher quality foods are generally known to have a higher level of digestibility.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts