Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
She had been vomiting and heaving since 10AM, plus she had diarrhea. At first I was just going to watch her, but it just got worse, so I took her in.

The vet just called and said Molly's blood was normal, all tests were normal. And she hadn't vomited since she arrived.

Anyhoo, she's doing better now. But now I'm hurting with the $180 bill.

I'm just glad she's OK!!

We think she was sick, cuz she got into the trash and ate some chocolate muffin. Yup, chocolate.

· Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by mpd@Nov 1 2005, 03:43 AM
mmforever,  glad to hear she made it ok.  $180 huh?  that is quite high.  We got the puppy Wellness plan through Banfield and it has saved us so much money!  They are getting quite popular so it isn't so fast to get routine appointments as it used to be, but for emergencies, they take walk-ins and it is included.  Or even walk in if you suspect something. Doc visits are all included in the one year fee.

Sassy's owner:  Sassy is gorgeous, how much time does it take you to maintain her long coat?  Do you have to wrap her to keep her hair that nice?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=115453
[/QUOTE]

Actually, we have the Banfield plan, but it doesn't cover medication, blood analysis, etc. It only covers basics.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.