Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
Sandi-- w/Kitzel (Kitzi) & Lisel (Lisi)
17,980 Posts
It depends---most of them are made in China according to the Greek guy who sells to my groomer. I have the Andis (sp?) brand although I am not grooming Kitzi myself---I groomed our other dogs---and it was/is wonderful. They are expensive but you will only buy one!
My groomer hooked me up w/the greek supplier---so maybe you could ask locally where to get a good buy and a good pair!

·
Premium Member
8,543 Posts
All my clippers are Wahl. I have had them a long time. It's hard to find something not "Made in China" today. I bought them online, don't remember where, probably PetEdge or Dr Foster & Smith.

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
i was looking at one of these that was like 24.99 it has good reviews , i have only scissored dolce myself but i was thinking of getting one of these. good to know that you have used them .
Andis makes a Super Deluxe Pet Grooming Kit for $20 and I think they work amazing. Not only are they a good price but it comes with lots of attachments so you can do a variety of lengths and I have had mine for about 2 years and they work great.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have Wahl clippers that I bought from Wal-Mart. They are for "people" but they work great! And they come with combs for different lengths. Each one is a different color for each length. The blades have become dull from lots of use, but Sally's Beauty Shop (I think these stores are nation wide) sells the replacement blades. I have used Andis, Oster, and Wahl. For the price, I recommend the Wahl pair.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts