Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
heini walked around the lake and took mie with him.
I hope you can still see snow, it's not that much anymore, but there is still some left :)

warning: use the little X on the top corner of the site to klick away from snowpictures :innocent:

so here we go

run as fast as I can

roll around

peep-oh

*shake shake*

can you see me?

no drink :( the lake is frozen

maybe I could tast the ice?

the big lake is frozen too
:blink:

me and my mom

translation: 'at the stinkie water'

:yucky: I don't want to taste that either!!!

but here I can have a sip!

·
Premium Member
4,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
it's lovely here

scratching my back

are you watching me??

me and my lake at the foot of the mountain
:wub:

king of the rocks
:thumbsup:

some of the snow is gone already

and this is the lake

we walked 7,5 kilometers, and now we're going home to have a rest and a SNACK
:aktion033:

byebye my friends, see you the next time,

maybe I found spring by then :blush:

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Heini, don't you ever get cold??? I see you rolling around in all that ice and snow and it makes me cold!! You are just the most adventurous little malt that I know. It won't be long until you will have green on your hikes and flowers and trees budding out~~~You love all seasons, don't you Heini?? You just have a love of life!!!! :chili::chili::chili:

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Heini, it seems that you're a little snow dog! It's always a pleasure to see you and your Mommy on the photos enjoying your walks in that pretty nature around you! :thumbsup:

Thanks so much for sharing!

Alexandra :wub:

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Wow, those are some great pictures!!! Lovely country side and Heini looks like she is having a ball in the snow! Sooooooo cute ...... thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
Fun fun pics, again, Heini! Your little feetsies look cold and wet in the one pic. How do you warm them up after all that snow? Brrrrrr...

·
Premium Member
20,083 Posts
Heini....Archie has told me that he wishes you two could switch places for a day. Then you get to walk around the block with me and he can go on an adventure with your mom.....:thumbsup:

.....but he'd rather wait till spring so he doesn't get his feet wet. :blush:

·
Premium Member
16,777 Posts
I have a question - should Heini drink the stinkie water after having a stinkie treat?:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.