Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
4,975 Posts
That is a beautiful gesture Kerry. My daughter got involved the year after her diagnoses but hasn't participated since. :mellow: I think it's an excellent fundraiser for that horrible illness.

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
Kerry - thanks so much. I was going to try to do the MS Walk but will be in Paris so instead I just donated through you, in honor of our dear Marie.:chili:

·
Premium Member
8,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Kerry - thanks so much. I was going to try to do the MS Walk but will be in Paris so instead I just donated through you, in honor of our dear Marie.:chili:
Thank you, sweetie. I remembered you were going to Paris, that's why I didn't mention it to you.
xoxoxoxoox

·
Premium Member
10,201 Posts
Dearest Kerry ...

I can't thank you enough for being so thoughtful, caring, and loving.

I had no idea that Kerry and her husband Steve were doing the MS Walk until she surprised me with a phone call (If I recall, last week).

And, I had no idea, until yesterday, when Kerry phoned me again, that she said she had gotten permission from Yung (without my knowing) ... and, then asked my permission to post on SM.

To tell the the truth, I was going to ask Kerry not to post on SM. Why? I know others have serious health issues, too. So, why did I give Kerry permission to post. Of course, the MS Walk is for a wonderful cause ... but, I just want everyone to be reminded, too, of the wonderful and unselfish heart Kerry has.

Kerry and SM ... I just spent so much time writing the story of what has been going on for the past several months ... so, that other SM friends could understand that I am not intentionally ignoring responding to sooooo many threads. I want to support, cheer, and laugh along with you. I feel rude when I can't. Anyway ...

After writing what has been going on ... and, wanting to make sure all my friends here don't think I've forgotten them ... my thread sent me to sign in AGAIN ... and, lost everything I had written. Kerry even brought it to my attention that the picture on my profile page is lost. And, although I must have the lowest score for submitting pictures ... a message said I had reached the amount of pictures I could upload to SM (something like that)

So, I will try again tomorrow to post another thread.

In the meantime ...

Thank you so much, Yung. I think you know I didn't know Kerry contacted you.

Kerry, you are another Earth Angel. And, I must tell you ... your voice on the phone even sounds angelic ... really.

I never, ever asked you to think of me or mention the MS Walk. You are a dear and wonderful friend, whom, although I have not even met you in person, yet ... I will one day.

I am so grateful for what you are doing. You lift so many spirits and bring light (with the candles, too) into the life of so many people. Bless you. You have a heart of gold.

One more thing that you already know ... but, I want the whole world to know ...

I love you with all my heart, darling Kerry. You are the kind of dear, dear friend who helps others see sunshine on a rainy day. :heart::heart::heart:

·
Premium Member
10,201 Posts
That is a beautiful gesture Kerry. My daughter got involved the year after her diagnoses but hasn't participated since. :mellow: I think it's an excellent fundraiser for that horrible illness.
Maggie, you are one of the people I wanted to get in touch with long ago ... I have been diagnosed with BOTH MS and Fibromyalgia. But, I think if you hear my story, you might see how far and successful the new treatments and therapy are helping. Honestly, with-in the past few months, I have come a long way. My spirits and story, I would hope, is uplifting.

There is sooooo much hope and progress being done as we speak. If you have time, look for my personal thread either tomorrow or this weekend.

If you would like to PM me ... I would be happy to give you my phone number. Or, visa versa.

Big hugs to you and your daughter.

Marie

·
Premium Member
10,201 Posts
Sue, you are another woman that I consider a very special friend. And, another friend whom I have felt bad not being able to post to your threads recently. You always are there for others, despite your busy lifestyle. And, you are someone I hope to meet in person one day.

Thank you so much, in helping Kerry with the MS Walk.

I hope you have the most wonderful time in Paris. Enjoy every moment there! You deserve it!

Hugs ...

Marie

·
Premium Member
20,073 Posts
Kerry, what a kind thing to do....I just made my donation. I hope you meet your goal!!!!!

Marie, I think of you often. :grouphug: and hope you're feeling good.

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Wow that is amazing! You ladies are all so sweet to one another and to us newbies.

My Mom also has MS...chronic progressive. She's in a wheelchair with only limited use/movement of her right arm. I fully support the MS Society and will be walking in my Mom's name this year. And will donate to your walk.

God Bless, this is a horrible disease and I pray all the time for someone to find a cure. This money goes to funding that, and helps us all get one step closer.

·
Premium Member
8,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thank you, my friends. I can always depend on you for inspiration.

And now, for your listening pleasure, here's a song called shameless. Poor quality, I know. Won't stop me from asking for donations, though. LOL I'm shameless.
xoxoxoxoxoox

·
Premium Member
10,201 Posts
Wow that is amazing! You ladies are all so sweet to one another and to us newbies.

My Mom also has MS...chronic progressive. She's in a wheelchair with only limited use/movement of her right arm. I fully support the MS Society and will be walking in my Mom's name this year. And will donate to your walk.

God Bless, this is a horrible disease and I pray all the time for someone to find a cure. This money goes to funding that, and helps us all get one step closer.
Kelly ...

Would you mind PM'ing me so that I can make a donation in YOUR mother's name? I would feel honored to help with your MS Walk for your mother. It's best to PM me for that ... so, we don't highjack Kerry's thread for my donation to your Mom. I hope that makes sense on my wording. If not ... let's blame it on the MS! LOL

After the MS walk ... I will share more of my story. Truly, it's uplifting ... and, I want to help give families like yours hope ... no matter how bad things might seem for your mother right now. I just am trying so hard not to be an influence of any kind with Kerry's wonderful gesture to help ... so, again, I am going to stop writing here for now ... at least until after the MS Walk.

And, yes, there are soooo many wonderful loving souls here on SM. I am glad you are am member .. and, welcome! :heart:

Healing Hugs to your mother and you, Kelly. :grouphug:

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
I had no idea that Kerry and her husband Steve were doing the MS Walk until she surprised me with a phone call (If I recall, last week).

And, I had no idea, until yesterday, when Kerry phoned me again, that she said she had gotten permission from Yung (without my knowing) ... and, then asked my permission to post on SM.

To tell the the truth, I was going to ask Kerry not to post on SM. Why? I know others have serious health issues, too. So, why did I give Kerry permission to post. Of course, the MS Walk is for a wonderful cause ... but, I just want everyone to be reminded, too, of the wonderful and unselfish heart Kerry has.

Kerry and SM ... I just spent so much time writing the story of what has been going on for the past several months ... so, that other SM friends could understand that I am not intentionally ignoring responding to sooooo many threads. I want to support, cheer, and laugh along with you. I feel rude when I can't. Anyway ...

After writing what has been going on ... and, wanting to make sure all my friends here don't think I've forgotten them ... my thread sent me to sign in AGAIN ... and, lost everything I had written. Kerry even brought it to my attention that the picture on my profile page is lost. And, although I must have the lowest score for submitting pictures ... a message said I had reached the amount of pictures I could upload to SM (something like that)

So, I will try again tomorrow to post another thread.

In the meantime ...

Thank you so much, Yung. I think you know I didn't know Kerry contacted you.

Kerry, you are another Earth Angel. And, I must tell you ... your voice on the phone even sounds angelic ... really.

I never, ever asked you to think of me or mention the MS Walk. You are a dear and wonderful friend, whom, although I have not even met you in person, yet ... I will one day.

I am so grateful for what you are doing. You lift so many spirits and bring light (with the candles, too) into the life of so many people. Bless you. You have a heart of gold.

One more thing that you already know ... but, I want the whole world to know ...

I love you with all my heart, darling Kerry. You are the kind of dear, dear friend who helps others see sunshine on a rainy day. :heart::heart::heart:
I love you, too, Kat. And, please know I haven't been intentionally not responding to your posts. You are one of the dear friends I was writing about.:wub:
dear Marie, please know that I don't mind that, my friend. If S&C pictures and videos make you *smile*, that is enough and a treat to us ^_^ We luv ya :smootch:

1 - 20 of 57 Posts