Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

Walking in Sunshine & Water

1K views 28 replies 26 participants last post by  Miss_Annie 
#1 · (Edited)
It has been so hot here in Maine - feels more like August than May so we decided to skip out on work early the other day and headed to the beach at low tide for a nice walk on the sandbars and dip our toes in the baby waves.

Sorry about the picture quality - I was working hard not to get sand and water on it!

DH showing Hunter which way to go.
View attachment 87133

Then he was off on his own! They grow up so fast :wub:
View attachment 87134

Learning to walk in the rolling water and sand - Not his favorite part!
View attachment 87135

Chicken Legs on the Beach - watch out ladies!
View attachment 87136

#9 ·
awww...it sure looks like Hunter is having fun! LOVE the chicken legs!
They get me every time! I just love seeing how little these guys all look with their hair all wet!:wub:

Hunter, what a wonderful place to be able to go and wet your paws - hope you were able to cool off some! You have awesome parents to take off early from work to take you there!!!!

Linda
Don't tell Hunter, but I think a part of each of us wanted to sneak out early too - it was just so hot!:thumbsup:

Hunter:

Tessa here. Our Awntie Betsy is on vacation up in Maine dis week - her mommy wives in somepwace called Brunswick - keep an eye out for her will ya? She'll be pwaying in da water too!

Tessa and Sweetness
I don't fink I would see her at my beach cause Brunswicks awfully far aways but I will kweep wooking out. Does she wook wik you Tessa?

#26 ·
oh I bet he will come around and enjoy walking in water in no time :wub: I am jealous your baby gets to experience this . . .I would love for mine to be able to get their feet wet on the beac :w00t:
Hunter says "well just send dem here to me and we'll all pway on da beach togefer!"

Love the pics. Hunter is such a lucky boy.
Hunter would trade the beach for a boat ride anyday!!!! He thinks both he and his friend A are very lucky!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.