Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
l.e. and i went on our first walk together last night. she did so well!!! she hardly ran ahead or stopped behind me. i haven't tried to walk with her yet because she hadn't gotten all of her puppy shots yet, but now we can walk all the time. i was prepared for her to stop and literally smell the roses and run ahead, but she hardly did any of these things. i think she was so excited to be out and exploring that she didn't mind being on her leash and having to walk at my pace. i chose to start with her on a harness and i'm so glad i did. it didn't seem like i was choking her or anything when i tried correcting her or leading her. i'm so glad it went so well. now i look forward to going home a going for a walk with my girl!!

·
Registered
894 Posts
Originally posted by elliesmomie+May 10 2005, 01:58 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Sisses Momma
@May 10 2005, 12:54 PM
Excuse me, this is Sisse Louise speaking....we DON'T DO leashes....just thought you should know that....

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=61391

what do you mean?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=61400
[/B][/QUOTE]

I mean that Sisse will NOT walk on leash
She just hates it. I put her harness on and end up carrying her after about 5 minutes!! You are so lucky that L.E. likes it so much. In her world "leashes don't exist". Sorry if I confused you...

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by Sisses Momma+May 10 2005, 02:11 PM-->
Originally posted by [email protected] 10 2005, 01:58 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Sisses Momma
@May 10 2005, 12:54 PM
Excuse me, this is Sisse Louise speaking....we DON'T DO leashes....just thought you should know that....

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=61391

what do you mean?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=61400

[/QUOTE]

I mean that Sisse will NOT walk on leash
She just hates it. I put her harness on and end up carrying her after about 5 minutes!! You are so lucky that L.E. likes it so much. In her world "leashes don't exist". Sorry if I confused you...

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=61405
[/B][/QUOTE]

that's ok, i just wasn't sure what you meant. i was so surprised that it was so easy. she normally wears a collar so i guess the harness didn't bother her a bit. i have really been lucky with l.e. she was potty trained at 12 weeks and is just an angel. i'm sure i'm partly biased, but i think she is one of the best pups out there!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts