Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
How embarrassing! My kids are NOT fashion divas in the cold....

Arch got walked in his blue jacket....not the warmest.....but it fit...
View attachment 92885

Abbey looked beautiful, but Tink looked like an adoped poor kid.
View attachment 92886

And the most embarrassing of all was my little baboushka girl....NOTHING MATCHED!!! :smilie_tischkante: guess we need to do more shopping for cold weather....:blush:
View attachment 92887

These pictures are horrible! I took them with my cell phone...:blush:

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Ahhh Pat, they look adorable and they are out and about checking the neighborhood out~~~it is going to be 60 here this weekend!!! Yipeeee~~~

·
Registered
483 Posts
They don't care how they look. They're just happy to be taking a walk with Mom!

·
Registered
590 Posts
Oh Pat the babuskha is the best dressed in my opionion..makes them stand out...he he

·
Premium Member
4,623 Posts
Cute no matter what they are wearing! Of course some shopping isn't a bad thing, right?!

·
Premium Member
4,906 Posts
They look adorable. Linda is right, as long as they are walking with Mom they don't care what they look like. Shopping is good though.

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
What a WONDERFUL MOMMY you are taking them out on the heels of all the blizzardy stuff and with that scary Snow Angel on the loose!!! I think they look precious - you can see how excited they are to be outside :) xoxox

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
awwh well they look super adorable walking to me :wub: and I bet warm enough for the walk ;) way to go, mama, you got 4 adorable and well taken care of fluffs :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

I gotta also admit that your description/wordings made me giggle :D luv ya and your super adorable furkids

hugs
Kat

·
Registered
247 Posts
I agree with the others they all look nice and you all are so brave to venture out in the cold weather. I don't go out much when there is snow outside, two total knees really don't like the cold weather.:w00t:

I do wish I could figure out how to post pictures and read about how to do it put still can't do it. So I just drool at the pictures you all post.
Linda and Toby

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
Oh now Pat, you know the new fashion rules....no matchy-matchy. Everything should just be thrown together and look effortless. :D In the old days, we had to match the shoes and bag...not anymore. Tink looks so cute....like a little surfer dude! Arch is stylin in blue and making his own signature style. So, your babies are now with the times and look smashing!!! :wub::wub:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts