Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I finally got Lexi's Wall Mount Water Bottle up. What I ended up doing it screwing a board to the wall and then using velcro to mount the water bottle to the board. Here is a picture of it.

It works great because I don't have to worry about ruining the wall.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
She's got a nice tooshy! How many lbs is she?

I hope you're able to detach the water bottle though. If you really really want to paint it, I dont think it'll be hard. Just put tape around the walls so you wouldnt get paint on your walls.

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Last time I weighed her (end of Sept) she weighed 6.8lbs.

The bottle is attached to the board with industrial strength velcro. I'm able to take it off to wash and fill.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Is the water bottle itself plastic or glass, I have read so many posts that indicate not to use plastic? So if it is glass where did you find it. Lexi has a beautiful coat by the way....and yes nice tushie

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks! I'm trying to grow her hair out so she looks really puffy right now. The hair is around 2.5 inches right now.

I got a plastic bottle from PetSmart. She has 2 plastic water bottles (the wall one and then one in her crate). The only glass water bottles I know of are available on Cherry Brook's website. I didn't like this one because it is $17.52 plus shipping for 1 bottle. I was afraid of breaking it too. I'll see how Lexi's tear stains are doing this winter (after allergy season). If she is still tearing I'll look into the glass bottles.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Thanks for the info. keep us posted on how she does with the staining, I know what you mean about allergy season. Pudge had cleared up so much and then this late summer early fall he has staining again. UGHH-I know it is allergies and this to shall pass....Josie thank goodness hardly ever has much of a problem.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts