Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Other than the bitter apple spray, I read somewhere that citrus smell bothers dogs...don't know if it works because Peanut likes oranges

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Are there no good doggie training schools you can take her to? lol

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Wow, that all I can say.

Can you ordet the bitter apple on line?
and I know the cheyanne pepper works I use it in the back yard to keep the puppies away from my flowers in summer. But it will not look good on your walls at all.

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
I should not even suggest bitter apple as chelsey likes it. ( it wouldn't be nice to spend all that money and your puppy likes it.)
only chester does not like it.

Maybe someone has some better suggestions.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Would you be able to do something like this wall covering or the better question proubly is do you have time for something like that, i dont know how big the rooms is

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by DMZ dogs@Feb 28 2005, 09:30 PM
Oh, I really doubt that the landlord would permit something like that!  It looks lovely, but if I did it.....well, it wouldn't look any better than Cookie's own artistic outlook on my wall.  I have NO talent for DIY. 
  How I wish I did!  There are so many ideas floating around in my head on what I'd like to do to fix up this place but between my landlord and my inability......  *heavy sigh* 

Hehehehehehe.....but I sure am going to have fun looking through that site and drooling over the projects!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=38744
[/QUOTE]

That is a good idea, though..... removing the wallpaper entirely and doing something else... Can you get someone to paint the room... maybe a faux painting of some kind or a mural .. or one of those neat new painting techniques such as sponge painting...

Hey I bet you could do the sponge painting yourself...

Of course, who am I to talk.... I am totally helpless when it comes to stuff like that!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts