Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking through the pictures of our Maltese (and other fluffbutt breed of course!) babies today, thinking how much I'd like to add some of them to my screen saver... but... they're all so SMALL

So... I was wondering how people would like to post links to (not neccessarily the actual images in the thread, as they'd be HUGE) their ORIGINAL SIZE, BIG, wallpaper-size images of their fluff butts in this thread... so that we Maltese-wallpaper lovers can add them to our collection? :lol: I think it would be awesomely pretty

Anyway, let me know, and here are some of Jacky for your perusal

Go to my album of LARGE photos here

http://usera.imagecave.com/cindysilver/LARGE/

·
Registered
552 Posts
I have popular screensavers on my computer that I get from the net. I love it! They have so many to chose froma and you can also put your own pictures on it. I think it is popularscreensavers.com. I let you know for sure in a little while.

UPDATE: GO TO--www.popularscreensavers.com you can also do wallpaper with you pictures. I downloaded a few maltese pictures from there the other day.

·
Registered
7,621 Posts
Aww, GREAT pics!!
You already know I LOOOVE Jack!
And....of course....the thrid pic is my favorite.

·
Registered
17,045 Posts
I have been using Sassy as my wallpaper for over 1 1/2 yeras now. My photo program will send it to the computer as my wallpaper. I love the idea. Great pics of Jack.

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks everybody for the compliments!!
:D Now.... Where are YOUR wallpaper sized pictures???

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.