Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Premium Member
13,268 Posts
They are so cute, I love them, but I am not sure about Scooby wanting to get in one because he doesn't seem to like being inside things. He hated his crate and that didn't last long at all

· Premium Member
13,268 Posts
Today I went to my Walmart and IT WAS THERE!!! I bought a blue one for Jack.... brought it home...

and he's terrified of it!   [/B]
You know this has happened so often to us, we see something we think Scooby would like to have and he is just not interested. We bought a nice set of steps for him too so he could get up and down from the bed but he won't go near them either. Pretty soon we could open a pet accessories site with all the unused items he has

He probably wouldn't go into the dog house either because he doesn't like going into anything, not even his crate.

He has started getting back into his bed here in the dining room near my computer but the others he has he won't go near, I can't figure it out with his funny ways

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.