Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mommy, mommy, there're my friends outside!

May I go out playing with them in the snow, pweeeease! I've already put my warm vest on!

:happy dance:

Alexandra :wub:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
Sandi-- w/Kitzel (Kitzi) & Lisel (Lisi)
17,981 Posts
Oh Ullana---Kitzi wants you to come on out to play! :wub::wub:
He doesn't have a cute vest like you do though---but he does wear his heart on his sleeve for Ullana!
Beautiful girl!:flowers::flowers:

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Awwwwww that is soooooooooooooooooooooo cute. Oh sweetheart, it's too cold to go outside, and you are too cute. Well maybe just for a little bit. She's a doll!!!!

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh Ullana---Kitzi wants you to come on out to play! :wub::wub:
He doesn't have a cute vest like you do though---but he does wear his heart on his sleeve for Ullana!
Beautiful girl!:flowers::flowers:
Oh yes, great idea! Come over, Kitzi, I'm sure you'll have lots of fun with Ulli!
A heart on his sleeve? That's so lovely of him! Ullana is blessed to have such a cute friend!

Awwwwww that is soooooooooooooooooooooo cute. Oh sweetheart, it's too cold to go outside, and you are too cute. Well maybe just for a little bit. She's a doll!!!!
Thanks, Christine! It's really cold and icy outside. So we only made a short walk today!
:wub: Cute Cute... :wub:
Jeanne, thank you!

Oh sweet Ullana...you are the perfect Snow Angel. But wouldn't you rather stay inside and snuggle?
Crystal, thanks! You're right, staying inside and snuggle is much more fun in these cold days!

Ullana, You are a cutie patootie!! Hope Mama lets you out soon to play!!
Sophia, thanks to you! Yes, I let her out but after five minutes she hasn't been interested in playing! I think really too cold!

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Ullana!! I hope your mom let you go outside so that you can show off your cute vest. Isn't it cool that you can look out that low window without having to get on a couch - Aolani is sooo jealous right now LOL! I love your little elephant lamp too!

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ullana!! I hope your mom let you go outside so that you can show off your cute vest. Isn't it cool that you can look out that low window without having to get on a couch - Aolani is sooo jealous right now LOL! I love your little elephant lamp too!
Thank, Edith! Yes, it's supercool she can look out of that little window! I'm so sorry to hear that Aolani is a bit jealous, but he's invited to come over! There's enough space for a 2nd little malt!
I also loved that little elephant lamp so much, bought it in Italy!

Adorable picture -- but I hate being cold. Better to watch everyone play from inside. :)
Thank you, Lynn! Here it's very cold and icy, brrrrr! Absolutely right to watch everyone better from the warm and cozy house inside!

Precious, precious, precious!!!!:wub:
Thanks, April!

Ullana,

Just adorable! I love the backside of a fluff - there's something just so lovable about that tail, when curled over the back.
Allie, thank you! I don't know what it is exactly, but I love them from the backside, too!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts