Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to say hello as I am new here. I had been posting on another forum but they were really nasty people ( I won't name names but it wasn't a maltese site). Anyway, I will soon be a mom to 2 maltese girls at the end of December and wanted to find a site where I can get information regarding the breed. I searched around to see if this site was a bit nicer than the one I was posting at before and you guys seem to be really good with your responses (direct but not harsh). I hope to chat with you all real soon.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Welcome, I bet you can't wait to get your little girls. You will love this site, everyone is so awesome and have such great info to offer, and you can even talk about non-malt topics if needed. I know when I first got my malt I would have been lost had I not had other malt owners to help...I can't wait to see pictures. Do you have names yet?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Originally posted by babygirl@Nov 22 2004, 12:32 PM
I just wanted to say hello as I am new here. I had been posting on another forum but they were really nasty people ( I won't name names but it wasn't a maltese site). Anyway, I will soon be a mom to 2 maltese girls at the end of December and wanted to find a site where I can get information regarding the breed. I searched around to see if this site was a bit nicer than the one I was posting at before and you guys seem to be really good with your responses (direct but not harsh). I hope to chat with you all real soon. 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=17852
[/QUOTE]
Welcome, I am new also. We are picking our pup up on 12/17 and we are sooo excited
. I know how you must feel with anticipation. I too have found this site to be temendous. I check it every day and am learning sooo much in preparation for our new arrival :D Next I will have to learn how to put pixs on the site...I am not up on latest technology, but I know there will be help and wonderful advice on this site.
Welcome, : len :excl:

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Welcome! We're glad to have you with us. There is nothing quite like the knowledge that a new puppy (or two) is on the way....

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Are your babies littermates? Welcome!

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
welcome...hope they bring joy to your life, like our babies do

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by Lexi's Mom@Nov 22 2004, 01:58 PM
Welcome!  Boy are you going to have your hands full. Can't wait to see pictures!  Do you have any names picked out?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=17866
[/QUOTE]

Yes, Pebbles & GiGi and yes, I'm sure my hands will be full. I'm actually getting a little nervous! Thanks for the welcome!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thank you all for the kind words. Sorry I'm just posting however I've been so busy at work that i don't want to look at a computer when I get home. Thanks again to everyone!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts