Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys! I just wanted to share some info I found. Its interesting to read if your planning to buy a car. One of the editors of this site (for car reviews and other good info) had his first assignment going undercover working at 2 different types of car dealerships. Its amazing all the shady, tricky stuff that they teach their salesman. Even down to the lingo... I think I might buy my car online for my next car... read and you'll know why! Its kinda long to read but good to know.

edmunds.com on the home page, kinda scroll down and there should be a title that says "confessions of a car salesman"
Edmunds

·
Registered
942 Posts
That was a super long article. My bf and I took turns reading it aloud and it took hours. I fell asleep half way through while he read...Chanel slept in my lap and kept me warm.

Snoopychan....you got a puppy! Did you post any info on here about him/her? Where did you end up going to get your puppy?

~Elegant

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi! I know..., it is a long read...
Maybe I should tell everyone to skip through the first couple pages...

Yes!, I finally found my puppy!
Its a little boy..., I hopefully will be bringing him home sometime the week after next. He will be 5 months then.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts