Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"I recieved this wonderful sweater this week from Canaille! I love it! Its the most unusual sweater I have ever seen (its from Peru)!! It is very warm too... your such a sweet heart! Thank you!
Kodie
"

"My mommy needs to take a better picture of me...because you cant even see the whole sweater!!!! GRRrrrr!"

·
Banned
258 Posts
kodie, how tiny you are... i'm glad you like the sweater and i hope it will keep you warm all winter. now strike a pose, i want to see more pics of you

your friend canaille

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Wow! That is a cool! Suzanne, where did you get your hands on that cute sweater? You really got it in Peru?

Dang, Kodie looks like a super model! What a serious pose. He knows his butt is sexy!

·
Registered
7,621 Posts
Unfortunately, I can't see it.......

·
Banned
258 Posts
yeah, no picture.... what's up with that kodie?

yes buttercloud, i got the sweater in peru. canaille has them in a variety of colors and i have a red one to match her red one. however, i never dared wearing mine when she wears hers; i've already given enough ammunition for people to think i'm

anyhow... kodie, get off your butt and post some more pics, front, back, overview, sideways, sitting, lying, running... the whole enchilada!

gracias

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
I saw it last week. Don't know why it isn't there now. It was really cute, though.

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
SORRY everyone!!!!
I have been having hosting problems! I hope to have that fixed now... so i will be able to post more pictures very soon!! I'm workin on it!

·
Registered
994 Posts
Originally posted by Kodie@Dec 22 2004, 10:18 PM
"I recieved this wonderful sweater this week from Canaille!  I love it!  Its the most unusual sweater I have ever seen (its from Peru)!!  It is very warm too... your such a sweet heart!  Thank you! 
Kodie
"

"My mommy needs to take a better picture of me...because you cant even see the whole sweater!!!!  GRRrrrr!"
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=25021
[/QUOTE]

Kodie is sensational looking what a picture perfect just like my maxi

1 - 20 of 20 Posts