Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to give a reminder to watch out when opening freezer doors and also for the ice-maker "fall-outs".

I don't know aobut others here, but Missy tends to be 'right-there' whenever I go to the refrig/freezer and many a time has come close to getting bopped on the head with something falling out of a crowded freezer. though most times I try to watch for her.. I have in a hurry just gone to open the door and find she is underfoot..
On another board a little pooch was looking upward as an ice-cube fell and hit her in the eye... resulting in eye injury.. and ulcer.. which is taking weeks to mend.

So just want to remind everyone to be careful and hopefully avoid any unnecessary "traumas".
Terry and Missy

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Thanks for the reminder.... yep, I have ice cubes falling out of my freezer so I will watch for that and keep my babies away from the door.....

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
whenever i open anyhting (door, oven, fridge) i say "watch out" which means "move". and they'll move out of the way. and then if little pieces of ice fall on the ground (and they have the urge to have ice) they'll try to pick it up...and the ice will stick to their mustache or beard.
LOL. so i taught them to 'leave it'. lol

1 - 3 of 3 Posts