Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
7,310 Posts
OMG!! I would have FREAKED!!!!

When I was in college I worked in a gas station (small mom and pop store). Anyway in the fall we would get some mice in the store. I would have milk crates tipped over behind the counter so that I could walk on them and not have to step on the ground.
One night a customer came in, most of our customers are regulars, and I had never seen this guy before. He was like "You got a mouse problem?" and I was like "How did you know?" He was like there's one right over there. I about screamed. After he left I got up the courage to go over to the beverage store next door (owned by the same people) and none of the guys would come over!
I finally talked one of the girls to come over. She said she would be my moral support. She SAT on the counter the entire time!. I had to use some boxes to trap the mouse. Gives me the heeby jeebies just thinking about it. If it had been a rat I would have locked up the store and refused to go back in!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.