Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't been able to access this site for a couple of days now. I kept getting a msg saying the site was not secure. I finally was able to get on a few minutes ago. Anyone else have this problem and I hope the site is secure now.

·
Registered
5,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Yes, everyone was shut out for a couple of days. I am still on baby duty so up day/night & I noticed it early on---hoped it was a fluke and even early AM today we were still shut out. It would be good to know if anyone outside of Maggie is on the admin. end for reporting should this or something similar happen again.
Thank you Sue, Maggie & Yung for getting us back up & running! FB is also a help to keep us communicating when things like this happen.
Welcome home SM family! You were missed!

·
Registered
5,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I didn't even know how to contact any of you guys on here to see if you were having troubles too. I'm going to have to become friends with others from here on Facebook.

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
I have a fictional name on FB---so PM me here if you want me to friend you.

·
Premium Member
24,088 Posts
I wasn't sure if SM was closing down, :blush:a real frightening thought. :crying:I feel we are family, I would be devasted.
When we spend time with one another here, we share our hearts, our babies, we are connected.
I have addresses of some SM friends, but it would take time to connect
I love you all.

·
Registered
3,661 Posts
Glad to see that it wasn't just me who has been having issues with the SM site!! I have not been able to get on for the past two days and was glad that things were taken care of and that we can all get back to posting again.

·
Premium Member
24,005 Posts
In the past I've even reached out to Yung but with the whole site down, I couldn't even do that. Thankful I'm friends with Maggie and have her email and she does such a great job taking care of business. I trust her implicitly to get the info across.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I haven't been able to access this site for a couple of days now. I kept getting a msg saying the site was not secure. I finally was able to get on a few minutes ago. Anyone else have this problem and I hope the site is secure now.
I’ve been having trouble since Sept 19. I finally just had to open another account and even then it wouldn’t except my password after a few days. I’ve had a SM pw ever since.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts