Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to let everyone know that the organizers of the Maltese Meetup groups can now print up business cards on their computers. On the site go to Promote Your Group and then Group Cards. You fill in some info and it gives you a pdf file. All you have to do is put in the printable Business Card sheets (available at Walmart for $3) into your printer and print. You can then carry them around with you and give them out to Maltese owners that you see. It will have the website address of your group on it. You can also include you email address if you want so that they can contact you if they have questions.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Originally posted by Lexi's Mom@Mar 15 2005, 02:38 PM
Just wanted to let everyone know that the organizers of the Maltese Meetup groups can now print up business cards on their computers.  On the site go to Promote Your Group and then Group Cards.  You fill in some info and it gives you a pdf file.  All you have to do is put in the printable Business Card sheets (available at Walmart for $3) into your printer and print.  You can then carry them around with you and give them out to Maltese owners that you see.  It will have the website address of your group on it.  You can also include you email address if you want so that they can contact you if they have questions.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=43588
[/QUOTE]
That is great information, we are going to plan a meetup in the Puyallup, Wa area soon with Beastie and hopefully lilly so that would be great to have those to hand out to the other Malt owners I know around here. We could have white fur flying everywhere......

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm also going to give some to my training school, vets office, and pet stores. I will also give some to my groups members so they can hand them out.

There are a bunch of new things in the promotes section. There is a tear off flier thing that I might see if I can put up in PetSmart and PetCo.

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I noticed when I went to print out the business cards that they did not line up right on the page. I did some searching on the Organizers Forum on Meetup and found a thread about the issue. Here is the fix:

To fix it, instead of clicking the print icon, I used the File menu | Print... command. Then in the dialog box that appears, be sure to look at the following options (these are in my version, yours may be slightly different):

UNCHECK "Shrink oversize pages to paper size"
UNCHECK "Expand small pages to paper size"
UNCHECK "Auto-rotate and center pages"[/B]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts