Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and Brit are going to San Diego next month! One of my bestest buds is having a birthday party, Im staying out there for 4 days and I am taking Brit Bits with me!

I am so excited! Does anyone know if the Juicy carrier (the small) is airline approved? EXCITED!

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Olga (OKW) has taken her large Juicy bag on the plane. Maybe she'll post about the trip.

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Originally posted by Brit'sMom@Mar 9 2005, 10:38 PM
Me and Brit are going to San Diego next month!  One of my bestest buds is having a birthday party, Im staying out there for 4 days and I am taking Brit Bits with me!

I am so excited!  Does anyone know if the Juicy carrier (the small) is airline approved?  EXCITED!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=41694
[/QUOTE]

I am surprised I found this post. Thanks, Susan! Yes, I did take the large Juicy bag on airplane and it fit under the seat, so I am sure that a small one can easily fit. I think we flew on United and I specifically asked them if my bag was fine (I had another one folded and packed in the suitcase). And they said it was fine. You really shouldn't have any problems but be sure to make reservations for Brit since the number of dogs brought on each flight I think is limited to 2 or 3 (for the whole flight). I was kind of paranoid and called first to make sure they had doggy reservation available first before making reservations for us. Also, does Brit like the juicy carrier? Miko loves it so he stayed in it, but if she doesn't, she may want to pop her head out of opening and then I would be worried about her (or him-Miko) hitting her head against chair if there was turbulance. If you have more questions, feel free to ask!

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Sounds FUN! Sorry, I don't know what the airline approval is, but if you call them up,I'm sure they'll let you know
Have a good time in San Diego.

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Have a great time,what fun you will have!! I dont know what airline you'll be going on, but when I brought Lamby home Delta's limit was one per plane. So check reservations for pets and make your's right away!

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
I wanna go too!
....Is Cisco not going with you?

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by ButterCloudandNoriko@Mar 10 2005, 10:04 AM
I wanna go too!
....Is Cisco not going with you?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=41771
[/QUOTE]

Awww I wish! But he is too big to go in the cabin with me (they SAY 20 pounds and under but I know there is absolutley NO WAY he would be comfortable) so I would have to put hime down below and Im just not having that. That is actually one of the reasons why I chose Maltese for my second dog, portablity!

And thanks shelia! I think that is who I am flying! Great heads up!

·
Registered
240 Posts
Man am I jealous!! I LOVE San Diego...I almost moved out there 3 years ago! You are going to have such a blast!!! My friend flew to Miami with her maltese in her Juicy and she had no problems...I know you are going to have a terrific time!!

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
My cousins live in San Diego. They say it's a great place to live! Maybe one day.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts