Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,132 Posts
One of the users reported seeing ads for Petland. First, I’m not sure where they are seeing ads because I don’t see any. Second, I will say this: if I ever see a Petland on this forum, I’m gone. They are the worst of the worst and sell sick dogs from puppy mills. My community is working on banning them.

·
Administrator
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
One of the users reported seeing ads for Petland. First, I’m not sure where they are seeing ads because I don’t see any. Second, I will say this: if I ever see a Petland on this forum, I’m gone. They are the worst of the worst and sell sick dogs from puppy mills. My community is working on banning them.
You don't see ads because you have premium member status. If an offensive ad is ever seen, simply get a screenshot along with the URL of the ad and I will report it to the team.

- Cricket

·
Administrator
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
How To Upload Images To Posts

Start your post and normal and then click on the insert image icon.

It will pop up telling you to drag an image there or click. If you drag and drop it, you will see it show up in your post. If you click, it will allow you to navigate to where it is on your computer.

Then just click the image so it adds the file name for you, then click on open.

Finish adding any content and then simply post your reply.

- Cricket

·
Administrator
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Viewing who's online - I can't seem to find this option on new site?
Who’s Online?

When you are reading a thread, you will see a green dot on the avatar of those who are online.

If you want to see everyone who is currently online (depending on their settings) you can find this information on the members page.

On the forum listing page or on any forum sections, you will see a Top Contributors box in the sidebar. Click on View All.

This will bring you to the Members page with options in the left sidebar, including who is online.

You can also search to find a member.

There is also a section that displays the newest members.

- Cricket

·
Premium Member
751 Posts
Cricket - Thank you for your quick thorough responses to my questions. I'm still not completely sold on this new format but it is what it is!

I still would like if you could keep working on having them add members personal info below the avatar picture (like we had before).
Include:
Name of member
Where they are from
Name of Maltese
Age of Maltese

I really believe this will help make SM more personable. When we are responding to a newer member we can refer to them by name and know the name of their fluff etc - and they can get to know us by name. Appreciate anything you can do in pursuing this request.
Thank you!
PS - wondering why we are asked the make and model of our car on the personal info page LOL!

21 - 28 of 28 Posts