Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone I hope that yuo all had a great holiday. I joined a little bit ago but with all the hecked holidays and work I just had the chance to post. Let me introduce myself and my little fur baby. My name is Betty and my sweet baby 's name is Jasmine she is 4 years old. We have had her since she was 13 weeks old and she is the love of our lives. My husband's name is John and we live in Glen Mills Pa. I've been looking for a Maltese site for a long time now and I'm glad to have found this one. I look forward to getting to know all of you, although I don't get to post as often as I would like I am really glad to be part of this group . My husband started to call the baby girl Razmo not long after we got her so thats how I got my screen name. Hope to talk to you all agine soon.
BETTY

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Welcome Betty
You have joined a GREAT group.WE all love to talk about our furbabies and if one doesnt know a question....someone elese will!!! You will love it here.Hope to see pictures soon!!!!

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
welcome to SM! we require that all new members post pictures ASAP or we will go crazy!!! LOL

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Originally posted by LadyMontava@Jan 2 2005, 06:30 PM
we require that all new members post pictures ASAP or we will go crazy!!! LOL
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=26951
[/QUOTE]
Totally true!

WARM WELCOMES TO YOU AND YOUR RAZMO!

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Hey y'all. Glad to have you here. Our family loves nicknames for our dogs too. Razmo is a cute nickname for Jasmine.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts