Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
When we take Pipper for a walk he can be very stubborn at times. If we go the way he wants us to go he will trot along fine but if we don't go the way he wants he will put on his brakes and refuse to budge. We have to pick him up and carry him for about half a block and then he will give in and go the way we want. Well today when we had to pick him up he started squirming because he wanted down so my hubby put him down. Pipper went and sniffed the light post that he had his eye on and when he was done he went and stood beside my hubby wanting to be picked back up again and guess what.....it worked. My hubby picked him back up. The point of the story is that Pipper was being stubborn about walking until he saw a light post that had good pee smells on it, so he wanted down to sniff the pee smells and then he expected to be carried again and we fell for it!!!!!! o_O

Premium Member
Piper is irresistible! AND oh so cute & SMART. 馃挒
I can sure see why your hubby fell for his "manipulation". 馃構
It amazes me how smart our maltese are. I think they know what we are going to do before we know what we are going to do! LOL 馃槑
馃惗馃惥馃尰

Reactions: pippersmom

Premium Member
The point of the story is that Pipper was being stubborn about walking until he saw a light post that had good pee smells on it, so he wanted down to sniff the pee smells and then he expected to be carried again and we fell for it!!!!!! o_O
>The point of the story is that Pipper was being stubborn about walking until he saw a light post that had good pee smells on it, so he wanted down to sniff the pee smells and then he expected to be carried again and we fell for it!!!!!! o_O<<
LOVE this story!! That is one smart puppy!! I'm definitely a fan!

Lainie

1 - 4 of 4 Posts